•6•

[ unfortunate dislike ]

the atmosphere in the restaurant was kind of tense. or let's just say it was more than just a little bit uncomfortable.

And it was hard to say why that actually was.
It could've been the fact that some people were staring at them and even taking secretly photos of the 3 celebrities.

It could've also been the fact that jisung was extremely grumpy and unsatisfied over the fact that he would have to spend this evening with two people he absolutely disliked and mainly blamed it on the minho guy, since he didn't like him anyways.

Or it could've been the fact that hyunjin was laughing his dramatic ass off at how jisung would murder the chicken on his plate with his chopsticks and then murder minho through his eyes.

Maybe it was everything combined and also add the fact that felix felt kinda lost and still didn't fully catch on what was happening between the two.

"so...does anyone wants to explain me something?" felix asked a bit unsure while looking from jisung to minho and from minho to hyunjin.

"you better explain me why you broke your promise, you fake friend" jisung muttered under his breath and didn't bother to look up to his friend at all.

"I did never-" felix started but got cut off by a childish like boy next to him who stuck his fingers in his ears and pretended to not being able to hear him.

"HAN JISUNG- MY GOD!" felix now shouted and elbowed him right into his side with no mercy. "FUCKING BEHAVE"

"whatever" the latter returned sassy and pouted while still murdering the already dead flesh on his plate.

"I think I never heard the Lee Felix swear" hyunjin raised an eyebrow playfully at his friend

"If you have friends like him you have to do it"
the australian just remarked and shook his head with a slight smile on his lips

The much he sometimes questioned his friends weird and childlike behaviors, he also cared for and loved him.

"why is he your friend then?" minho asked, saying something for the first time that they got into the restaurant. because also he wasn't very fond to spent time with felix and jisung.

In fact Minho didn't had any problem with felix. He was kind and in general 'ok' but he didn't see any benefits in making friends with your business partners because he would get paid anyways for his job and nothing more.

"None of your fucking buisness. At least he has friends." jisung directly bickered back while hitting his chopsticks into the plate for the nth time.

the loud sound made minho flinch and he shot him a deathglare

"JABAAHAHAHHAGGAGAGAG" was then heard from besides minho and almost everything got knocked of the table.
because a specific someone found everything a little too funny.

Felix watched this play of bickering and hysterical laughter going on for a while but decided quickly that he had enough.

"Okay shut the fuck up everyone! And tell what's wrong with you all!" he hit his tiny fist on the table and his voice sounded deep and firm, making everyone on the table flinch and keep quiet.

Then it was calm, hyunjin was the first to speak. "I told you about this rude barkeeper yesterday right? The one tha-"

"Rude. My ass." jisung muttered quietly more to himself.

"Yes, go on."

"So. this R U D E barkeeper." he stopped for a dramatic pause and spared jisung a significant look before continuing "called minho here ugly and disgusting and didn't stop calling him names and oh my good. He even knocked the shot glasses from the counter and well, this wonderful dumb barkeeper happened to also have navy blue hair and look a bit like a dumb squirrel."