•12•

The last week passed kind of fast, Jisung had a lot to do with school and work, so he was relieved that it was finally Friday.

the blue haired male walked towards the entrance, ready to finally leave school and go home to order food and binge watch series all night.

but he didn't get far when he suddenly got a message. but was even more surprised that the number was once again unknown, even when he could swear he saw that number somewhere before.

since he wasn't the one to cross the street while staring on his phone (stay safe, don't do it kids) , he stopped just at the crosswalk.

+xxx xxx xxx
hey
are you free today? 💕
✔️2:26pm

depends...
✔️2:26pm

on what? 🤨
✔️2:27pm

who you are
cuz I don't let myself get
kidnapped you thief
✔️2:27pm

you didn't save my number
ouchie 🥺
✔️2:27pm

anygays, my driver is absent today
so I would need you to drive me to a meeting
✔️2:28pm

Wha- why the hell would someone want him to drive him somewhere? What is he ? A taxi department maybe?

but he groaned when it slowly dawned him. yeah, he got a mysterious text before that made him go to a café... and well... lose his job.

his first intention was to just ignore him but somehow he just couldn't. he would feel bad. because for some reasons , mainly out of guilt, he began being nicer towards minho and he couldn't ruin it just now.

dude, I don't have a
fucking license
✔️2:32 pm

... not even surprised 🤨
✔️2:32 pm

*I'm so so so so sorry...
I can't drive my highness
✔️2:32pm

Call a taxi
to the company
✔️2:33 pm

And make sure
to also be there by the building
✔️2:33pm

dw you'll get paid for
the extra shift
✔️2:34pm

fine💀
✔️2:36 pm

He groaned in annoyance before he actually called a taxi departure and made his way to the company.

His mood was eventually really bad, considering that he wanted to go home so badly. But he did it anyways, he would get money so it can't be that bad.

When he arrived he already saw a taxi standing near the pavement at the company and one side door just opened when he reached the car, revealing Minho with a sly grin on his face.

Jisung simply rolled his eyes and made his way into the taxi, nodding friendly towards the driver.

"How's your day so far?" The model asked casually while jisung still looked a little confused.

"It would have been nice if it weren't for you" the younger answered while  annoyingly rolling his eyes.

Minho was almost a little hurt that the boy still held his same old attitude and he wondered, if he'll ever be able to break or even change it fully.