Saturday, June 13

The day will be much cooler than yesterday. It is already midmorning and I still have yet to feel the hot, sticky air of summer. This pleases me.
Last night I stood out on out back patio and played the violin under the stars. Both Father and Pennyworth were down in the Batcave, so I used that time to enjoy myself. The cool, dark evening combined with the silver notes of the violin fit my mood perfectly.
I went down to the stables this morning to exercise the horses. I took my favorite horse Asahi for a ride through our property.
Whenever I tell someone that my horse's name is Asahi, they always ask me why I gave him a Japanese name. I always tell them that it is because Asahi is my favorite Japanese word. It means 'morning sun'. Even though he is a grey horse, it seems to fit him.
Father and I are going in to Gotham City later for a press meeting. I do not enjoy press meetings. They are merely a bunch of stupid halfwits asking idiotic questions. Press meetings are a waste of time.

Curious, how writing today seems easier than yesterday.

In a little while, I will go down to our training arena to practice my swordsmanship. For me, the art of the blade is less of a workout and more of a relaxation method. I can lose myself in the flowing movements of the sword, and be my own self for a time.

What do I write once I have run out of things to say?

Oh yes, one interesting thing about me each day. I like doing oil paintings. The colors are easily blended to create all sorts of beautiful pigments. If I had to choose a subject to paint, I would say landscapes. I can paint human forms if I choose, but I truly enjoy landscapes.

That is all.
Damian Wayne