Saturday, July 4

Well.

That was quite a night.

For instance, did you know it was possible to set an ice sculpture on fire? Neither did I.

The guests began showing up around 8pm, and it only became crazier from there. Celebrities were showing up partially drunk, and they then proceeded to exacerbate their situation by continuing to drink.
Around 8:30, I went over to the food tables to get something to eat. There were many tables of foods, desserts, and beverages. It was all delicious.
I sat down at one of the tables, when a woman came over and sat next to me. She was tall and had long blonde hair, and was the kind of skinny that comes from not eating for two weeks. Her were crystal blue, and she was wearing a black Chanel dress from the 2020 Summer line.
"Damian Wayne, I assume. Your father does throw excellent parties."
This is not an uncommon occurrence at parties. All of the celebrities will tell me something about my father.
I wanted to say something biting, but I held my tongue.
"And who might you be? Clearly someone with taste, or you wouldn't be wearing a brand new Chanel dress."
The woman smiled, but it was a cold smile. She had look about her that said she ate men for breakfast.
"My name is Kat Ginger."
My heart skipped a beat. Kat Ginger. Kat Ginger is the alias for the head of the Meringio family.
"A pleasure to meet you, Ms. Ginger."
I stayed to talk with her for a few more moments, and then made my excuses to leave.
I told Father who I met, and his face turned white with anger. He managed to keep from killing her on the spot, but he have her a drink that held a tracking agent in it.
Aside from that incident, many other wild things happened. This includes Spike Lee being pushed into the pool by David Letterman and Prince Harry falling down the stairs and landing on Donatella Versace.
Oh yes, how to catch an ice sculpture on fire. One of my father's friends came, named Davis Yardley. He is an insatiable party hound and known for his wild behavior. Father hardly spends any time with him anymore, but still invites him to parties.
Davis poured a whole bottle of very expensive Scotch on the swan ice sculpture. He then lit it on fire. Pennyworth had to run in with the fire extinguisher. That was around 1:30am.
The entire affair left me filled with revulsion over how our guests behaved last night. They are rich, so they think themselves immune. It sickens me.

I must go. Father and I are driving into downtown Gotham to find this 'Kat Ginger'.
That is all.
Damian Wayne