Wednesday, July 8

Everything is falling apart. The death of Kat Ginger has ripped this city into shreds, and chaos has sprung forth. I can't write too much now, but I'll describe briefly what has happened.
The day after the Wayne Family Summer Gala, Father and I went to hunt Kat Ginger. We ended up tracking her last known location to the Financial District in northwest Gotham. To be specific, in the Rutherford Financial building on the very top floor. We entered the building. No one was to be found on any of the floors. However, we did find what the Meringio family had been planning.
They had developed a pulse magnifier that is capable of destroying every electrical in the vicinity of Gotham. If it were to go off, that means nothing electrical would work. Lights, cars, the subway system, everything would be inoperable.
As we were looking at the plans for this, Father and I heard a noise on the roof.
We both ran up there to see what had caused the noise. We found Kat Ginger pointing a gun at us.
"You!" She screamed at us. "I have worked too long and too hard to have you ruin my plans. You put my family members in jail. Every step of the way you've been thwarting me, but no more."
She shot the gun, and it hit me in the left forearm. Father used a Shock Cable to electrocute Ms. Ginger, and she collapsed.
He radioed for the Batplane to come pick us up. Father scooped up Kat Ginger, and handcuffed her hands behind her back. As he tossed her over his shoulder, she woke up.
Kat Ginger flung herself off of Father's shoulder, and ran toward the edge of the roof.
She looked over at us and said, "Not today, Bats."
With a smirk, she flung herself off of the building. We couldn't catch her in time. She broke every bone in her body on the pavement below.
Father brought me back to Batcave to fix my arm. But we went back out immediately to try locate the pulse magnifier.
We were hunting all over Gotham, when it finally went off. And everything broke. It's been chaos since that night. Father and I have been running ourselves ragged trying to keep Gotham from splitting open like a rotten fruit.
We've been using our horses instead of the Batmobile. Batman and Robin ride through the streets of Gotham on horseback.
Ah, I have to go back out into the city.
That is all.
Damian Wayne