Chapter 11

Sonic's POV

We heard a knock at the door. I opened it to reveal an all black hedgehog with all black shoes that had lightning strikes on it that were gold. Their gloves were white and their bracelets were a light gold. Their eyes were also a light gold. "Hi Jason!" I greeted him. Jason's fur turns gold in the night, and his eyes turn black, his bracelets turn black, and his shoes turn golden with black lighting strikes.

"Uncle Jason!" Spazz and Aurora shouted, running to the door and they gave Jason a big hug.

"Hey, Spazz and Aurora. How is my favorite neice and nephew doing?"

"We're your ONLY neice and nephew." Aurora pointed out.

"Well that doesn't mean that I love you any less!" Jason exclaimed. "I heard about what was going on, so I decided to pop in and check on you guys. Maybe stay for a bit."

"Stay for as long as you like!" Amy said. Then Jason hugged her.

"Little sis, you've grown so tall!" Jason exclaimed.

"Hey! Don't call me little sis!" Amy exclaimed.

"Wait, how did Amy become Queen if you're the oldest?" I asked.

"I ran away." Jason said.

"Oh." I said. That makes sense.

"Hey, Uncle Jason! Guess what? I have a girlfriend! Meet Olivier!" Spazz introduced Jason and Olivier. "She has everything you say a girl needs too! She has good looks, she's very cute and kind, and she's a good kisser!"

"Spazz!" Amy shouted as I cracked up laughing.

"That's my kid." I said proudly. "Oh, yeah. Jason, we're disguising and going to Avalon to see an old friend of mine. You wanna come?"

"Sure." Jason replied.

"Great! Let's get ready!" I exclaimed. The others nodded.