Chapter 18

Sonic's POV

I was on Avalon. Me and Kianna were having a race. We got tied, so Kianna says we'll just say that I won since "she's not good enough to win." Then Scrourge called me. I said goodbye to Kianna and went to Scrourge. "Yes dad?" I asked. He gave me a knife, the same knife he used to kill my mom.

"Kill Kianna. She's getting in your way." Scrourge said. I smirked evily and nodded.

"Nobody gets in my way." I said. I soon got to a dinner that was on Avalon and Kianna was there.

"Hi hedgehog!" She greeted me. I remember when she rejected me. I growled, clenching my fists. I stormed out of the dinner. "Hey, you ok hedgehog?" She asked. I ignored her and went faster. "Hedgehog? Hedgehog wait up!" She said, running after me. I picked up my pace, but she soon caught up to me. "Why are you ignoring me?" She asked me. "Did I do something wrong?" I took out the knife.

"Scrourge killed my mom with this knife..." I told her and she nodded.

"I know... I saw it. You didn't see me, though. I can't believe he would do that, but then again, him and Eggman killed my mom. So, I guess, anybody's capable of anything. Even your closest friends can go and stab you in the back. Right, hedgehog?" I laughed crazily. "Hedgehog..?" I started walking towards her. She started to run. I walked towards her. She tripped over a rock and fell. I pinned her to the ground. "Hedgehog! Please!" She begged. I took off her leather jacket and cut off her wings and she screamed in pain.

"You were wrong. Your closest friend ISN'T going to stab you in the back. I'm gonna stab you in the heart."

"Hedgehog n-!" Then I stabbed her in the heart and she instantly died. I laughed crazily, licking the blood off of the knife.

"Good job, son..." Scrourge said. Then I realized what I did.

"KIANNA!!" I screamed. I tried to revive her, but it was no use.

"She's dead." Scrourge said.

"KIANN-A NOOO!!!!" I screamed, waking up halfway. I breathed heavily as I looked around. Wait, I'm at the castle? But how?

"Man, hedgehog. You scream like a girl." A familiar voice said. I looked up to see... Kianna? "You scream like a girl that's being raped, to be exact." She added.

"How-how are you alive? I-I killed you. You're supposed to be in heaven."

"Well, if I'm in heaven, then so are you." Kianna said.

"None of you guys are in heaven." A voice said. We both looked at the doorway to see Tikal. "Sonic, you just had a nightmare, that WOULD be the future IF Amy didn't bring you and your friends to Camelot."

"Wow. My own best friend was going to kill me. How thoughtful." Kianna said sarcastically.

"Wait, why can I remember Amy?"

"Because, with the help of your friend-"

"Ex-best friend." Interrupted Kianna.

"-Ex best friend, we were able to stop past Amy."

"But why?" I asked.

"Because there's another way." Tikal said.

"And that is..?"

"Unicorn kiss." Tikal replied.