Chapter 41

Sonic's POV

Kianna got herself arrested. How? I don't know. Kianna called me and told me she was in jail, so I set up a visiting time. When I got to the visiting place, I was told that she was in a room. I went in.

"Hi Sonic!" Kianna greeted me.

"How'd you get yourself arrested?!" I asked.

"Eh. Some dude framed me."

"Framed you for what?"

"For robbing a bank. If I was framed for robbing a chocolate factory, that would be more understandable." She told me. I sighed and shook my head.

"Don't worry, we'll get you out."

"No rush, there's some nice people in here. One of the guards are good looking if anybody y'know is interested."

"KIANNA!!" I shouted.

"I'm joking! I'm joking! Trust me, there's no good looking guys in here. Not that it matters, though. I already got myself a guy." I rolled my eyes.

"We'll find out who framed you, ok?" She nodded.

"Ok." With that said, I left, going to search for who framed her. I searched the bank for clues, but to no avail.

                    One week later...

When I was leaving the jail from telling Kianna what I found, I bumped into a guy. "Sorry." I apologized, helping him pick up the items he dropped. Then I saw stacks of cash. He started running. "HEY!! GET BACK HERE!!" I yelled, running after the guy. He jumped on the roof of a parked car and kept jumping from one car to another, making their alarms go off. I followed, not too far behind. Soon, we got to a busy road. The guy jumped on driving cars and kept going. I followed. "STOP!! THIEF!! YOU FRAMED MY FRIEND!!!" Then he missed his jump to a car and got hit. An ambulance came and brought him to the Hospital. The police confirmed that he was the real theif, so Kianna was free to go.

"Hi!" Kianna greeted me as I opened her cell door. She introduced me to all of the criminals. Man, there was some load of them. Finally, after saying her goodbyes, me and Kianna left. "Sonic, please note. If you need any help in a fight or anything, they owe me, so they'll help."

"Owe you? How?" I asked.

"I got the cook to change the menu so they say that they owe me."

"Oh." I said.

"Now let's go!" She shouted as she started running. "I haven't seen Jason in years!" I chuckled and ran after her. Little did we know, a hedgehog was nearby, cursing under his breath.

(Sorry if this Chapter wasn't good! I skipped a week so that could've made this Chapter seem bad I don't know)