neil perry

You started to hang out with Knox when you first moved to welton. You bumped into each other sneaking into the kitchen for a snack.

You began to hang out a lot until he talked about wanting you to meet his friends. You weren't too excited because you were not good with communication, you felt nervous around people you didn't really know.

" Come on (y/n), its gonna be fun. We read poetry and I know that you like poetry so come on please" Knox pleaded walking with you to your next class.

" I don't know Knox, I'm not very good at talking to people and you know this " you said feeling annoyed by the constant pleading

" Please, please (y/n), just for one night and if you don't like them you don't have to come again " he said hopping in front of you pleading.

You sighed and looked down
" Fine, just one night " you said looking up at him

He clapped excited and ran to his class not far from yours.
Laughing you walked into your class.

~~~~~~
Before the meeting you were pacing back and forth nervously.

" God, I can't believe I'm doing this"

Knox told you he was going to come and get you around 10 so you acted asleep when they did the bed checks, you heard a small knock on your door after they left.

Opening the door a very excited Knox was standing there with a smile. You gave him a fake one in return

" Come on, it won't be that bad, what's the worst thing that could happen." He said wrapping a arm around you

" Oh I don't know, kill me " you said

Knox scoffed rolling his eyes

" They won't kill you, they're nice guys, really " he said reassuring

You just sighed and walked with him to the cave.

Sneaking out of the school you ran with Knox trying to keep up. After walking for a while you see the entrance to the cave. Hearing laughing and the smell of cigarettes fill the air.

" Wait here " Knox said walking into the cave

" A what? "
" A girl! "
" Shhh! Yes a girl she's my friend"
" Is she hot? "

Hearing the last comment you blushed walking closer. Then Knox turned to you telling you to come in.

Slowly walking to the entrance you try not to fall. Jumping down you see six other boys looking at you in shock.

" Guys, this is (y/n), (y/n) this is Neil, Charlie, Todd, Meeks, Pitts, and Cameron " Knox said pointing to the boys he mentioned

" It's nice to meet you all " you said quietly sending a small smile

" Well, is very nice to meet you, m'lady " Charlie said taking your hand and placing a small kiss on your hand

Sending him a smile, you sit down next to Knox and a boy with high cheekbones, who Knox said was Neil
wow, this boy is so, handsome

Neil sent you a smile sticking his hand out to you.

Placing your hand in his he shakes it. Looking into his eyes, they were the perfect shade, a soft, beautiful brown . He made you feel things you couldn't describe, but good, very good things.

Clearing your throat nervously, you looked around to the others to see some of them still looking at you. Causing a blush to rise to your cheeks.

" So, um, Knox told me you guys read poetry." You said trying to start conversation.

" Yeah, this is important so don't tell anybody " Neil said seriously

" I promise " you said

He looked at you for a moment, before showing you a book.

~~~~
You guys spent two hours in the cave. Dancing, reading poetry, and smoking. It was honestly the most fun you had in a really long time.

Walking back to the school Neil stopped you, grabbing your wrist

" We'll catch up later " he yelled after the boys

They nodded except for Knox who looked at you concerned. You nodded at him with a smile which he winked and turned around to walk with the others

" Is everything okay? " You said concerned

He nodded looking at you shyly. He then took your hand and lead you over to a tree.

He then started to stare deeply into your eyes. Looking back you noticed the small unnoticeable pores and pimples on his forehead.

" Can I admit something? " He asked reaching up to move some hair out of your face.

There was something about him that made your mind go crazy. Either the sound of his voice, or his smell. You could easily start to fall for him

" Sure " you said quietly

He then put his hand on your cheek bring his face close.

" Since school began, the first time I saw you. I thought you were beautiful. " he said smiling looking into your eyes then down to your lips

Smiling slightly feeling confident, you moved your hand to his jawline tracing your finger down it. moving your hand to feel his cheekbone he smiled at you leaning closer, if that was even possible.

" I think your pretty handsome my self " you said laughing softly

He smiled at you, he then took your face in his hands and leaned closer to your lips, stopping to see if you didn't want it. To which you leaned in the rest of the way and pressed your lips to his in a soft, hot kiss.

Placing your hands in his hair, his go to your waist bringing you closer. His lips felt so right on yours, you felt fireworks when you kissed. It was ecstatic.

Pulling away for breath, he then kissed you again more passionately than before.

Running your hands up his neck and hair you backed up to stand against the tree. He placed one hand on your hip and the other against the tree.

Biting your bottom lip softly, you opened your mouth to let him explore your mouth. This was the first time you did anything like this. It was exciting, it felt so right.

Making out for a couple more minutes you pulled away for breath, wishing that you didn't but your lungs screamed for air.

Panting heavily you looked deep into his eyes.

" Will you be my girlfriend? " He said caressing your cheek

" Yes " you smiled pecking lips again

he was like a addiction.