todd anderson

When Todd first moved to welton, he didn't expect to fall in love. School comes first, you shouldn't waste your time on relationships, he could hear his father say to him in his head.

So when y/n moved to welton,
He couldn't help but push those thoughts away. Todd and y/n first meet through Neil, she was introduced to him in his dorm, they talked and hung out. But, being the only girl she would have to deal with some complicated stuff.

Today seemed to be normal, she woke up, went to breakfast with the boys and went to class. Totally normal, she had a study group with the boys. But something was keeping her from going.

Or someone, recently she developed these tingly crush feelings. Whenever he looked at her, she would get butterflies, when he talked and touched her gently, she turned into a blushing mess, not making eye contact and speaking softly.

Todd noticed when she became nervous around him, and honestly it made him sad. He didn't understand why she liked him. He choose to believe nobody likes him, that way.

His father spoke frequently about how he should spend his time on his studies than some girl. Todd was frustrated, sometimes he couldn't sleep, thoughts about whether or not he should disregard what his father tells him and go for her. Or to just give up trying and just let his father control him.

He talked to Neil about it, and he said to go for it, he shouldn't let his father choose what he can and can't do. But hes going through the same thing so he couldn't really say anything.

But everyone knew about y/n's crush on the blonde shy boy. But the boy himself didn't or choose not to know.

" y/nnn, your coming to the study group, right? " Charlie slid next to her, leaning a arm over her chair.

" maybe, I don't know "

She got up from the seat and left when the bell rang, walking down the hall quickly.

" So is she coming? " Neil, charlie and meeks walked down the hall, watching the girl walk briskly to her next class.

" She said maybe, guys. I think we should do something about this. Todd clearly knows she likes him right? " The boy rambled stopping in front of the two taller boys.

" Todd is just shy, you have to give him time. "

" But I don't know if I can wait that long, they deserve to be together. They have the same interests and they clearly gaze at each other when in the same room! "

" Neil, he has a point. "

Neil sighed, they continued to walk to class in silence.

•••

After class, y/n walked to her dorm. Considering just studying by her self, she could focus better but she didn't get to look at Todd.

God, why does he have to be so cute all the time.

Y/n thought that he liked her, but recently he's been acting different. When she tried to talk to him, he would just mumble something under his breath and walk away. Leaving the girl confused and hurt.

As she was writing down ideas for poems, a knock was heard at the door. Getting up, she opened the door to see Neil with his hands in his pockets, smiling at her.

" Hi Neil, what's up "

He leaned against the door frame, running a hand through his hair.

" I was just wondering why you weren't at the study group, the guys and I were worried. "