gerard pitts

Tonight you were going to your first ever dead poets meeting. You were invited by charlie, he ran up to you in the hallway and asked you, but you were kinda scared.

You heard of their friend group, but you barley even knew them. Neil would talk to you in classes sometimes, and Pitts would talk to you in classes too, well more than the others did. You wouldn't really consider Pitts as a friend. But you thought he was really cute.

So when Charlie ran up to you, at first you were excited but then you know the friendly insecure thoughts that wave over.

Charlie said that he would come and pick you up around 10:30 so you caught up on some homework to distract you from thinking about it.

When the hall monitor came for bed checks you turned off your lamp and jumped into bed acting asleep.

Five minutes after they left, you heard a small knock on your door. Grabbing a sweater you opened the door to see a smirking Charlie.

" Good evening, looking lovely as always " he said holding out his arm for you to grab

Giving him a awkward smile you grab on.

" The boys are waiting down stairs"

" Okay, um is all of them going to be there "

" Well of course silly "

You laughed softly walking down the stairs quietly.

Walking down the rest of the stairs, you see the other boys talking amongst their self. But suddenly stopping hearing your arrival.

When Pitts saw you walking down the steps with Charlie he began to slightly panic. Not expecting you to actually come. A few weeks ago, he had told the dead poets that he had taken a interest in the (l/n) girl. But he didn't expect them to do something about it. But knowing Charlie and Neil, he should of thought twice about that.

" Guys, this is (y/n), incase you didnt know. (Y/n) you know neil, but Todd, Knox, Meeks, Cameron, and you know Pitts " he said but said Pitts with a smirk causing Pitts to blush

You waved awkwardly and you began to sneak out of the school quickly. You ran into the woods, slowing down you walked beside Meeks and Pitts.

" Um so, (y/n), do you like, welton?" Pitts said trying to clear the awkward air.

" Uh, some days yeah, but sometimes no " you stuttered feeling a blush rise but luckily it was dark out.

" Thats- "

" We're here "

Sighing, you thank God you got out of the weird conversation. Sitting beside Pitts and Neil, you smiled at Pitts which he smiled back and blushed.

"Shall we get this meeting started" Charlie said after everyone got settled in their seats

~~~~~~~

You ended up reading a poem by Robert frost, but you actually had fun. You spent probably two hours in the cave, you grew closer to the boys. You had figured out you had a lot in common with them, and you especially grew closer to Pitts.

Walking back, you were stopped
By Pitts by him grabbing your hand softly.

He yelled to the boys that you guys would catch up later. They nodded and continued walking.
Going unotcied Neil gave Pitts a wink with a smirk.

" Is everything okay? "

" uh yeah, do you think we could, talk, maybe? " He stuttered not looking at you

" yeah sure "

You took his hand and walked over to the boat dock.
Sitting on the dock, looking up, you noticed the mix of stars in the black night sky.

" So, I just wanted to talk about, these, like, feeling I have, towards you. I um I kind of, like you, like a lot. I just think your beautiful and smart and I admire you. So when we started, talking in class, I was excited to get to know you. I just wanted to tell you before I chickened out. "

You sat there, astonished. You never thought he, or anyone really liked you, like that. You thought nobody noticed you. But hearing him saying this boosted your confidence. You honestly did like Pitts for a while now, he was kind, really sweet, he was cute and you found his height to be adorable and his voice was so soft it made your heart melt.

" I, like you too, gerard " you laughed smiling really big

" Really?, Are you being serious " he said looking at you shocked but with a smile on his face

" Yeah, I really do "

He suddenly pulled your face towards his and placed a fast, passionate kiss to your lips. Placing your hands on his neck, he grabs your hips pulling you on top of him.

Biting his bottom lip softly, he opens his mouth letting you explore. The feeling of his lips pressed on yours made a new but good warm tingly sensation run over your body.

Pulling away for breath, you wished you didn't. You already missed the feeling of his lips. Looking at him you saw love in his eyes.

" Do you want to stay in my dorm tonight? " You questioned smiling at him

" I would love to "

After that day, you were inseparable.