gerard pitts

You and Pitts were sat in the common room, studying and talking with the others. You and Pitts sat alone beside the table where Neil and Charlie were studying.

" So, if 14 is x and 5 is z what's the perimeter of the area? "

" Uh, 19? "

You smiled and kissed him, the others yelled in disgust.

" Oh get a room "

As Pitts continued to kiss you, he raised his middle finger to charlie making him scoff.

Pulling away, you continued to work.

You didn't notice a boy start to walk up to your table, he sat across from you with a smirk.

You looked up and raised a eyebrow.

" Can I help you? "

The boy nodded and looked back to his friends, they gave him a thumbs up.

The boy had dirty blonde hair, green eyes, he wasn't ugly but you weren't interested.

Pitts shifted in his seat uncomfortably, moving closer to you.

" Yes, I was wondering, did it hurt? " The boy smirked, leaning forward.

You looked at him confused,

" Did what hurt? "

" When you fell from heaven of course, because there's no way that your real. "

You furrowed your eyebrows and placed a hand on Pitts leg, the others starting to listen in on the conversation.

" Um, can't you see i have a boyfriend "

" Well yes, but I was just wondering how someone like you, is with someone like him " the boy said smugly

You looked at him with disgust and stood up, pulling Pitts with you. Packing your things, you take Pitts hand and lead him out of the room going back to your dorm.

Arriving, you push open the door and throw your things on your desk, face flushed with anger.

Pitts closes the door and looks at you sadly.

" I cant believe that asshole said that, he has no right to say something like that. It just makes me so mad ugh " you yelled and Pitts pulled you into his arms.

He ran his fingers through your hair, hugging you tightly to him.

" It's okay, he's kinda right "

You pulled away to look at him, grabbing his face to make him look at you.

" Baby, he's so wrong, I'm so glad to be with you, I love you, don't ever thing that I don't because your the best person for me, nobody else but you "

He sighed and leaned his forehead against yours,

" Can we cuddle now? "

You smiled and pulled his hands, walking backwards towards the bed.

Cuddling against his chest, his arms were around you, with your leg draped over his.

Leaning up, you place a kiss to his neck and he smiles shyly.

" Did you mean it, what you said" he said softly, still not convinced.

You moved and climbed on top of him, he blushed slightly moving his hands around your waist.

" gerard, I love you more than anything on his planet, you are the best thing to ever happen to me "

He sighed and you leaned down to kiss him, taking a hold of his face. Deepening the kiss, his hands gripping your hips.

You hummed against his lips, pulling away slowly, his eyes still closed, breathing heavily.

You kissed his cheek and moved to lay down beside him, but his hands stop you.

" can you lay, like on top of me "

You smiled at his shyness and leaned down against his chest.

" I love you "

You smiled and hugged him tighter.

" I love you too gerard "