knox overstreet

Being in love with Knox overstreet was complicated. Since y/n moved to welton she didn't want in the first place to date anyone. Even though a big portion of the boys at welton were set on asking her out and dating her. She wasn't really interested in anyone, besides Knox actually.

Knox was the sweet, cute boy who sat beside her in Mr Keating's class. He would talk to her in between classes and tried to invite her to sit with him and the guys. She would reject his offer and sit in the corner. She could catch up on homework and she worked better by herself than with a big group.

" Guys I think I'm in love. "

Knox sat in the chair in front of Neil, he sighed and leaned his face on his hands.

" What's so bad about that? "

Knox removed his face from his hands and sat back.

" Because she won't even talk to me. We sit next to each other in Keating's class and I've talked to her a few times but she probably don't feel the same. " He cried as charlie walked behind him, slapping his shoulders.

" Knoxie you just gotta give her time. "

" Wait, are you talking about the cute girl who sits in the second row? " Questioned Neil with a smile growing on his face.

Knox nodded and everyone in the group sighed.

" Man she's gorgeous. "

" You got that right. "

Knox buried his face in his arms. Thoughts of the girl his heart was fixated on.

•••

Y/n was on her way to the library, her books, notebook and pencils gathered in her arms, she looked around as boys of all ages waltzed the hall. Talking amongst themselves. Causally boys would send her smiles and winks making her roll her eyes with a small smile.

She sat at a table towards the windows and sat her stuff down. Taking out her pencils and notebook to work on homework.

Looking around she spotted the boy who was on her mind 24/7 sat with his friends. His brown hair looked soft as the sunshine gleamed down on him making her stomach erupt in butterflies. He laughed at what one of his friends said and it made her smile softly, looking down at her notebook.

Neil looked around and spotted the girl his friend was in love with. He tapped knox's arm and he looked over. He pointed and Knox turned around.

His breath hitched and he stared at the girl sat only meters away from him.

She pushed a piece of hair behind her ear, he smiled softly and gazed at her, the sun light beaming down on her making her features look heavenly.

All he wanted was to have one moment alone with her, And hopefully many more. But for now he knew he would have to struggle with his crush on the girl.

Y/n suddenly felt someone looking at her, she looked up slowly and Knox sat turned around in his seat. Looking at her, her breath hitched and they held eye contact.

He sent her a soft smile, she returned it and looked away. The Knox Overstreet was looking at her. No, staring at her.

Her palms felt sweaty and the pencil in her hand began to slip out from her hand being sweaty. Her breathing increased and she tried to stay focused,

Okay, Latin, Latin. Not Knox. But Latin.

She breathed out from her nose and resumed her focus.

Knox sighed and turned around, a goofy smile on his face. The guys smirked and Knox leaned his face on his palm.

" Guys. I'm definitely in love. "