steven meeks and charlie dalton

You had noticed some tension between charlie and meeks, you thought nothing of it at first but it seemed they were having a  competition of some sort.

Every chance they had they would flirt with you, they would both find time and openly flirt with you. I mean Meeks would tell you how smart and beautiful you were making you a blushing mess and he would hold on to your waist and hips when walking together or with the others. But Charlie, he would kiss your cheek every chance he had, he would say really flirty things all the time to you. He even touches your ass sometimes.

It was complicated, you think you were falling for both of them. But you can only choose one of them.

After classes you rush to your room. You just wanted to finish your homework and sleep. You didn't expect anyone to visit you tonight anyway.

After 20 minutes you finished your homework. Feeling worn out you put your stuff away and pick out a outfit for tomorrow. Changing into pajamas, you turn your lamp off and lay down.

~~~~~

You awoke from a loud knock on your door. Groaning, you turn over to drown out the sound, just waiting for who ever it was to leave.

" (Y/n), its meeks, are you awake? I need to talk to you."

Sighing, you get up to open the door, seeing Meeks with his school clothes still on, but looking cuter than ever.

" come in " you said softly

He walked in, sitting on your bed, you sat beside him and sat against your pillow facing him.

" So, um I wanted to talk about, uh. " He paused thinking for a moment

" Take your time " you smiled

He smiled back, shifting his position so he's facing you.

" I wanted to talk about us "

" What about us? "

" I think, I think I'm falling in love with you. "

Your heart skipped a beat, you felt breathless. Astonished, you opened your mouth, then closing it.

" I, I, don't, know what to say. "

" You don't have to say anything "

Confused, you looked up just in time for him to pull your face to his and place a soft kiss on your lips.

Kissing back, you place one hand on his cheek, and the other in his hair.

After a few minutes, you pull away breathlessly.

He smiled and put his forehead on yours, you smiled back softly.

" I'm feeling sleepy, I think I'm gonna go to bed, but thank you "

He seemed a little disappointed, but nodded anyways.

" okay, but we can talk about this tomorrow "

He leaned in and placed a small kiss on your lips, before getting up and heading towards the door.

" good night, my love "

You laid back on your bed with a small smile, falling back asleep.

~~~~~

The next day started out normal, the boys originally walk you to breakfast in the morning.

Getting dressed and ready, you heard a knock on the door to see them. Smiling at the boys you walk with them to the dinning hall.

Sitting down, you sit next to Charlie and in front of meeks, Neil was on your left.

" So (y/n), I was thinking, you, me, the cave, we can have some fun " Charlie said suggestive with a smirk putting a hand on your waist.

Blushing slightly, you heard Neil chuckle beside you, looking at Meeks you saw him with a red face, balling his hand into a fist tightly.

" maybe , I don't know " you stuttered out feeling sweaty.

He leaned into your ear whispering
" I can make you feel out of this world, baby "

You gasped feeling a shiver run down your spine. You press your thighs together.

He just chuckled taking a bite of his food. His hand still on your waist.

~~~~~

Today has been a long day for you. With Meeks and Charlies constant flirting you didn't know what to think. With the kiss yesterday you didn't know what was to go on from here.

Finally it was the end of classes, you were supposed to have a study group with the boys but you passed saying you had other things to do. But things you mean sleep. You just can't seem to get enough sleep these days, but with a uncomfortable mattress you weren't suprised.

Doing your nightly routine, you laid on your bed reading a book Meeks had gave you.

As you were about to drift off to sleep. A knock was heard at the door. Thinking it was Meeks you opened the door to see Charlie with a anxious look on his face.

" Charli- "

You were interrupted by Charlie  smashing his lips onto your roughly, suprised by the kiss you kiss back softly. He placed his hands on your hips pulling you closer. Placing a hand on his cheek you deepen the kiss. He started to walk you backwards, your legs hit the desk and he sat   you on it, making him stand in between your legs.

With his hands rubbing your thighs, your arms were around his neck gripping his hair making him groan in your mouth.

You pulled away slowly, looking into his eyes, seeing his pupils dilated with lust.

" I want you, I want you bad " he said softly, you felt his breath on your lips.

" do you just want me for lust? "
You said, lips almost touching

" I've wanted you since we first met, your so beautiful, and I just want to love you and cherish you."  He said looking into your eyes

Shocked, you placed a hand on his face, he leaned into your touch and kissed your palm.

You didn't know what the hell to do. You had Meeks who is hot and sweet and smart and he had been your friend for years but so has Charlie and he was confident and bold and very handsome.

They're both so good and would be great for you but you couldn't have both. That would be absurd!

okay readers, it's your choice who would you like to end up with
Mr Steven Meeks or Mr Charles Dalton ?