neil perry and steven meeks

Sitting in the library with Meeks, you start to work on trig. To be honest, you had a small crush on the ginger boy, how could you not though? With his witty remarks, his cute glasses, and of course his fluffy hair you just want to run your fingers through.

But, you were harboring a small crush on someone else too, and that was the gorgeous Neil perry.

But you couldn't pick who you liked most, but sat next to each other, you feel a hand start to move around your waist, blushing slightly you turn to Meeks.

He had a small smirk on his face, writing down the answer to the equation. His hand starts to rub your hip slowly, making goosebumps rise on your skin.

He turned to look at you, looking into your eyes making you nervous.

Not known to you, the perry boy was sat a few tables behind you, with a red face clutching his fist tightly. Neil had told Meeks about his crush on the l/n girl, not known to him that he also had a crush on the girl.

" Meeks? "

He hummed still looking at you, leaning his face closer. Your breath started to quicken.

Neil snapped, storming over to where you sat, pulling you up by your arm, Meeks looked at him with a glare as he took you out of the room.

He stopped and looked at you,

" Neil? What's wrong "

He sighed and took your hands, moving closer to you.

" I don't like Meeks flirting with you, he knows I like you, and I think he likes you too. "

You looked at him in shock.

Neil ending

Neil Likes me?

You stopped his rambling by grabbing his face kissing him softly. Responding immediately, he pulls you closer by your waist.

Hands in his hair, you move to lean against the wall, with one hand on your waist, he moves the other behind you on the wall.

Swipping his tongue on your bottom lip, you open to let him explore. Moving a hand to hold the back on his head.

Too busy with your lust, you didn't notice Meeks opening the door to see what's taking so long.

Meeks was astonished, seeing his crush pressed against the wall swapping spit with Neil.

" Y/n? "

You pull apart to see Meeks looking with a hurt expression.

" I- "

Before you could say anything, he was already down the corridor.

You sighed and Neil pulled you into a hug,

" It's okay, he'll come around eventually "

You nodded and hugged him tighter.

Meeks ending

Meeks likes me?

" Neil " you stop his rambling and put a hand on his shoulder.

" Your a really great guy, but I think I like meeks. I'm really sorry."

He sighed and nodded, walking down the corridor.

You leaned against the wall, arms crossed you sighed and looked around.

Hearing the door open, you see Meeks looking at you with a small smile.

Smiling back, he comes over to you.

" So, I'm assuming he told you "

You nodded and he moved closer to you,

" So, does this mean you " he paused looking into your eyes.

You nodded and he moved his face closer, breath fanning your lips. You pressed your lips against his.

He kissed back and put a hand on your cheek, the other laying against your hip.

You move your arms around around his shoulders in his hair, feeling his soft curls, gripping softly.

He moved his hands around your waist, pulling you closer.

Pulling away, you kiss again, giving each other pecks, not wanting the kiss to end.

He deepen the kiss, sliding his tongue in your mouth tilting his head.

Not noticing the door opening, Charlie, Pitts, and Knox walk out. Seeing their friends swapping spit against the wall.

" Yeah! Go Meeks "
" Get a room "
" damn, get it Meeks. "

Pulling apart, a string of saliva pooled, breathing heavily.

You smiled and Meeks hid his face into your shoulder.