Love?

Cross jolted awake in cold sweat. It was another nightmare.

It always seemed to be the same thing. he'd be standing on the edge of a cliff, and some mysterious person would push him off. Or I'd be him in an endless loop of falling.
He was tired of getting the same repetitive nightmare, if he was going to get a nightmare why couldn't it at least be interesting?

He looks around the room, his desk was covered in random papers, and pictures. And the floor was littered in clothes.

He really needed to pick up. But he didn't have the motivation for it. He didn't get motivated for anything really. The last time he was motivated was a week ago, when he had been in a fight with nightmare and the rest of the gang. He couldn't recall what exactly they were arguing about in the first place. For all he knew, it could've been about who's turn to do the fishes was. But it was probably something more important than that.

His fan was on, pointed straight at his bed, so he wouldn't over heat while covered up in his blankets. And yes, he had multiple blankets. He had at least four other random blankets in his closet, along with an assortment of clothes.

He sat sitting up in his bed listening to the fans wind and the crickets outside. He didn't feel like sleeping in his room tonight. Maybe the thing causing the nightmares was his bed, or his room. Or the way he was sleeping. He didn't know, but he'd like to get a good nights rest for once. He hadn't sleep for a full night in months. He was tired of it.

He uncovered himself from his blanket. Hopping down on the cold carpet. His room was freezing! He went over to his closet and pulled out a nightgown, he wrapped it around himself, tying the strings together in a tight knot. He looked in his mirror.

God he looked horrific. He had a substantial amount of bags. His face was really dark, his eyes were deep-set. Had it really been that long since he slept well?
He traced his hand over his face, and under his eyes, letting out a shallow sigh. He walks over to the door leading out into the hallway, it was dimly lit. Everyone else had probably went to sleep.

He steps out into the hallway, closing his door lightly behind him. He looked to the right. Down that way was nightmares room, a bathroom, and dusts room.
down to the left was horrors, killers, and fells room. The rest of the hallway led out into the living room, or another hallway.

There was a draft coming from the right side of the hallway, it was hard to tell what it was coming from. Cross had decided to investigate, since he wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. He walked down the hallway quietly, almost tip toeing. As he didn't want to wake anyone up.

He saw a figure coming down the hallway, there was a cold aura coming from them. "Hello..?" Cross let out a small croak. His voice was really raspy, and he hadn't even noticed. He holds up a hand to his throat. Jeez I sound terrible

"Cross?" It sounded like Nightmare, cross keeps walking forward as to get a better look. He noticed the tendrils dragging behind the figure. So it was almost definitely Nightmare.

"Yeah. It's me Nightmare" Cross sighed. He thought he'd be able to get out of bed without being caught, he didn't want anyone to see him this tired and depressed.

"Cross I could sense your negativity from a mile away. Whats bothering you?" Nightmare didn't seemed very worried. He was probably enjoying sucking up Crosses negativity like a leech.

"Nothings bothering me..I'm just tired."
He lies. It was pretty obvious he was lying. Due to his posture, and poor looking face.
He was still in a depressive state.

Since a month ago he had been acting up, but not in a loud or obnoxious way. He had started talking, eating, and socializing less. He started becoming distant. They only thing he had been doing for the past month, was missions. He would always occasionally come out to grab a glass of water, or a snack to keep himself alive. But he wouldn't do anything more or less.