Lemon! (Warning)

Nightmare let out a small yawn as he lied all relaxed on his bed. He was busy reading a book that he was interested in. It was considered a novel, but anything with pages and writing on it was a story to him. He was currently wearing a black and red fluffy robe with fluffy black slippers. He was wearing straight up Gucci. He enjoyed staying in Cross's room from how comfy it was and how amazing Cross was in general.

Cross was out getting food in the kitchen, as they went food shopping a day ago. But Horror was going to eat it all if they didn't first. So Cross was bringing an assortment of food. He opens the door, holding a bag full of candy, a bottle of- i have no idea. And fruit. With carrying so much, he had to close the door with his mouth. ..... bro just use your legs.

Nightmare put his book mark where he left off and got up from Cross's bed. Cross was being silly and was probably going to drop alot of the things he was trying to carry. He walked over with a small chuckle and took some stuff out of his hands, then carrying it over to the bedside.

Cross brought the rest and laid it on his bed. As, he didn't really care if he got his bed all dirty. He'd probably clean it up later if there was a mess. "So i have, juice..candy, fruit..and whatever this is." He points to a weird red and pink fruit. It looked spiky

"DRAGON FRUIT." Nightmare took the dragon fruit from Cross's hand, admiring it as if it were a stack of money. Dragon fruit had to be his favorite fruit, but it was so rare we could never get his hands on it. He snatched Cross and gave him a passionate kiss, then spinning the fruit around.

Cross looked confused. His whole face just read 'what.' "Dragon what? That thing looks mutated!" He grabbed a bit of candy, it looked like snickers. He shoves it into his mouth.

"Dragon fruit! These fruits are commonly known in English as "dragon fruit", a name used since around 1963, apparently resulting from the leather-like skin and prominent scaly spikes on the fruit exterior.." Nightmare explained in a monotone voice. He was excited to eat it. And he was eager to tell Cross all about it's origins. He read alot of books about them, he could write a whole essay!

Cross glared at him, his mouth open like he was about to talk. He closes it, jesus Nightmare needs to stop reading so much. And I don't know, get outside? Cross could teach Nightmare to garden. That'd be nice.. he sits down on the side of the bed,
shoving another candy in his mouth.

"Did I upset you? I mean, I guess I'm too smart for your own good, eh~?" Nightmare leaned over and gently elbowed Cross. He tried his best to brighten the mood, but low-key....Cross getting mad was like a death sentence to Nightmare. The only person who could get him into thinking his ass was going to get bear was him. And that was a thiught Nightmare tried his best to not make a reality.

Cross looks neutral, just starring at Nightmare with an eyebrow raised. Whilst starring straight into Nightmares eyes, he shoves a bar of chocolate in his mouth. His eyes squinted glaring. No answer was said. Unless you can count the constant glaring, and shoveling of chocolate.

"Awww, you look so cutee~" Nightmare cuffed Cross's cheeks with his hands, his soft gaze looking back into his harsh squinting glare. He began to get nervous with a small chuckled, backing up and scratching the back of his head. Awww, shit...He was being given the silent treatment. Something was obvious wrong.

Cross looks at the bag of candy, then back over to Nightmare. He picks up the bag, and holds it above his head dumping all the candy in his mouth, wrapper and all. All while keeping eye contact with Nightmare. He doesn't even hesitate to swallow the candy with the wrappers. After swallowing it. He glares at Nightmare, then grabs a fruit. An apple, and eats it normally.