Another bit of errorink

error sits down on a beanbag chair, in the middle of nothing. He's holding a chocolate bar, and a smoothie. He just straight viben
Ink appeared in a portal of paint, giggling to himself as he came up from behind Error. The odd sploshing of the paint soon faded away as he put his paintbrush back behind his back.

He takes a bite out of his chocolate. He seemed to be starring off into the void. He seemed content and happy stayed by himself in the void. Little did he know ink was there.

Ink had a cheeky plan. Slowly tip toeing up towards Error with a large grin. Once he was close, he ominously loomed over him then slowly craned his arm down..
And with a flash, he snatched the chocolate bar and ran a few feet from Ink.

Error flinched at the close contact, getting over it immediately and turning around in a instant to face ink. "A̸̓̕r̸͊͝Ǵ̴̾H̶͋͑!̸͛̈ ̷̍͝I̴̒̚-̶̊̌I̶̽̎N̶̍̾K̵̙͘ ̸̀̚Ǧ̸͝I̴̗̓V̷́̉É̸̚ ̷̑͝T̵̏̀h̴̍͝A̶̿͝T̸̃͝ ̵͒̈́b̷̛̒A̵̘̓K̶̑̈́"

"Hehe~!" Ink giggled and took a small bite. His happy expression quickly turned to utter disgust. Was that- DARK CHOCOLATE?! He immediately began spitting out the piece he ate, trying to clense his mouth with his skeletal hands. He wasn't a fan of dark chocolate. It had such a bitter taste, nothing sweet in it. Huh, just like Error...somewhat.

Error let out a glitchy growl. Did he really just steal his chocolate, take a bite out of it, and then spit it out? Are you serious?! Error hops up from his bean bag, swiping the chocolate back into his hand quickly. In a very grumpy and monotone voice- "Y̵̿̚o̸̎̕U̶͐̚ ̶̃̽c̶̔̈o̶̳͒Ư̵̋l̷̾̈́d̶̛̅ ̵̅̄Ḧ̴́̈a̴͂̍v̵̀͝E̷͑͠ ̵͔̈́a̴͛̓s̶̍͂Ḱ̶̏e̴͆͑d̴͑͠" He grumbles, taking another bite out of his chocolate.

"I can't believe you like that stuff. How does that even taste good?" Ink gently placed a finger at the bottom of his lips, showing a confused expression as he bent down and examined Error eating his chocolate. His vials gently rattled as he moved.

Error seemed to that that was a stupid question, let out a glitched sigh. He had finished his chocolate, opening a portal and throwing the wrapper in it. It seemed to be a portal to underfell, as there was a loud cures word coming from the portal- before he closed it. "B̸̟̐ẻ̵̝c̴͉̐a̶̖͑u̷̮̅š̸̘ë̵̖ ̶̬̇ĭ̶͔t̵̖̔ ̵̭͆t̸̢͛a̸̩͐s̶̪̃t̷̮͊e̸̱͝ŝ̶̭ ̶̭̌g̴̬̈́ó̶̠o̶̙͠d̷̢͂.̷̧̿ ̶͙͌N̴̓͜ȍ̵̙w̶̯̍ ̷̬̈́ẁ̶̜h̷̤͆a̴͐ͅt̷̡̀ ̷͔̏İ̴̬ ̵͍͑d̸̻́o̸̝̓n̵͍̈́'̴͕̈́t̴͇́ ̵͈̔ů̴̦ṉ̶̊d̸̡̓e̷̹͊r̴̳̕s̸̪̕ẗ̸̲́a̸̡̐n̴͋d is how you don't like it, ink." Errors glitchy voice seemed to have calmed down.

"Because it's bitter. There's nothing sweet to it. OH-OH! Wanna hear my impression of you?" Ink immediately changed the subject after answering Error's question. He felt as if it was dumb to keep conversating about chocolate.
Error sighed, he knew Ink wasn't gonna stop bothering him for a while. So he walked over to his bean bag chair, hopping down on, and patting beside him for ink to sit down. He hoped Ink wouldn't sit to close. He grabs his smoothie and takes a large sip out of it.

Ink felt happy to be sitting beside Error, plopping down beside him as his scarf slowly floated down to his side. He swayed side to side and hummed softly to try and block out the spine chilling whispers and ominous noises of the Anti-void. But with Error's loud sipping, he couldn't hear much.

He took his paintbrush and examined it carefully to pass the slowly moving time, if there even was time. The brush's bristles wafting themselves in Ink's face.
He giggled from how ticklish they were and pushed them aside, seeing a small dirt spot on the metal handle that held the bristles and handle together. Ink frowned and spit on his fist, rubbing the spot clean until it was shiny enough to see his reflection.