Shitpost? Angst? Um something?

Nightmare was in the closet, mumbling and giggling to himself. I wonder what he was doing. But, the other part of me wishes not to know. He let out a small squeal as his head hit the closet door. Nightmare let out a small groan, rubbing his head. Now back to his small affair of whatever he was doing in the closet of gay.
Nightmare let out a small horny giggle to himself as he flinched. He accidently hit his back on the closet door, cursing quietly. Yikes, whatever he was doing in the closet was hardcore. Literally. No it's not what you think it is. Bare with me.

Cross was in the kitchen, grabbing chocolate no doubt. He hears the giggling, setting down his m a s s i v e pile of chocolate he curiously makes his way over to the closets' door.  Knocking on it. "Hello?"
"Shit, shit, shit, shit." Nightmare began to panic to the sound of Cross's soft tone. He stuffed his long pillow between his legs and tried to hide it as best as possible. He then slowly opened the closet door and chuckled nervously as he gazed at Cross. Darn was it getting hot in here or what?

Cross lifts a nonexistent eyebrow. Looking behind Nightmare with a very very confused face. Wait hold on- why was he in the closet of all places?- he's the king of a whole castle- i- crosses mind went blank. What the hell was he doing in there. "Nightmare why were you in the closet..?" Cross seemed like he just woke- probably to get that chocolate

Nightmare shook his head and didn't wish to admit nor deny any accusations. He was playing the 5th. "I- uhm....nothing. I was just sleep walking and ended up here." He lied, scratching the back of his head gently. Oh god, he knew Cross wouldn't give in until he found out. Unless...?

Cross laughed. "Nightmare you don't sleepwalk. I would notice!" Cross gives Nightmare a sweet smile, lil Oreo boy could melt anyones heart. He keeps perking in the closet. "Come on tell me why you were in here nights."

Nightmare was blushing lightly at his sweet and gentle attitude. Oh fuck he was such an angel. He didn't deserve a guy like him. He deserved so much more. Nightmare let out a small groan and took the pillow out and plopped it down, it's front covered by the flooring.

Cross looks down at the pillow then back at Nightmare. His smile changed into a confused-slight smile. His smile wouldn't fade easily. "Nighty whats that? Why would you hide a pillow?"

"Because it's a body pillow...." Nightmare mumbled with his face covered by his hands. Oh great, the big wave of embarrassment had just crashed over him. He flipped it over to reveal a small glimpse of Cross's body layed across the vertical pillow before Nightmare crashed back ontop of it with a huge streak of a darkened teal blush.
Crosses face was the earth, and the blush was the astroid. Booooomm. He let out a nervous cough. He didn't exactly know what a body pillow was- but it was weird judging by the fact he was on it. "N-Nightmare whats a body pillow exactly?"

"Well uh....A body pillow is a vertical pillow with a certain person/character on it. I have you on it because- erm..Because....It's hard to explain.." Nightmare stammered a bit as he glanced up at his wholesome oreo bean. Oh shit, he ruined the pure boy's heart. Should've never told Cross anything, but itmwas so difficult when he looked like the cutest thing in the world.

Cross sits down next to Nightmare and the pillow. He had a pillow like that..except it didn't have a person on it. It was just a huge pillow. He let out a long yawn. Ew he needed to get more sleep next time he slept..Nightmare looked embarrassed, which really REALLY doubled up on his confusion. "Nightmare how come your embarrassed? Its just a pillow with someone on it-?"

"But the thing is. It's YOU on it. And if the others were,to find me with it, or find it at all. I'm basically screwed and they'll all tease me. Well, except for Swapfell. He's microsized." Nightmare began to explain at a brisk speed. He was a bit overwhelmed from how he had to explain to Cross what things were after being caught with them. He pulled Cross close and gave him a warm hug in addition with a small kiss on the forehead.