Drunk

The entirety of Nightmares team had decided to get drunk. And not just a little tipsy, they got wasted. They were all in the living room, all of them had drank at least a gallon of alcohol each. To say the least, they were going to be extremely hung over the next day.

Cross was laying across the coffee table, looking like he was about to puke his nonexistent guts out. Horror and dust were on-top of each other, probably fast asleep. Killer was on the couch, his whole body spread out like a starfish. Nightmare was sitting on the two seater couch, still drinking. And fell was on the floor, still awake. He was eating some weird kind of gummy.

Killer let out a loud hiccup. "Ki-ller shuttt upp" Fell screeched from the floor. "No yoou shut up! Your dumb!" Fell let out a betrayed gasp. How dare killer insult him like that! He was not dumb. Fell half assed, push himself off of the floor. Tripping on the tables leg, falling ontop of killers chest. "Get off you nastyy!" Killer shoves off fell.

Fell lands on the ground with a pathetic thud. He didn't seem to have the energy to even get up. So he passed out.

Cross wiggles his way off of the coffee tables, hitting his back on the couch. "Ow-!" He lets out a squeak. Turning around to face the couch. "That was mean! You didn't- have to hiiit my back!" Nightmare was the most sober out of all of them, he had the most alcohol tolerance.

"Cross the couch can't talk!"
Nightmare says the obvious, of course couches can't talk. "I know that!"
Cross crawls up onto the couch, his legs dangling off. He honestly didn't seem to care.

"Nighttttmuree- i lovvveee youu~" Cross slurred. They do say drunk words are a sober mans thoughts. A light blue blush dusted across Nightmares face. "Come on, your drunk." He picks cross up, slugging him over his shoulder. Carrying him back to his room. After getting to crosses bedroom door, he opens it.

He comes inside to lay cross down, placing the blanket overtop of him. He had already passed out. Nightmare laughed silently. "Love you too you fucking idiot." He kisses crosses forehead. Shutting the door.

Excuse me for always shitposting

Excuse me for always shitposting. I got lazy at the end obviously. Love you allllll