Island Home - part 8

Moments to live for:

Sanem is wearing Can's white wedding shirt and her dancer's legs and bare feet are on display and tantalizing his senses. She is standing on the Veranda watching the ocean ebb and flow, the sea slowly creeping up to the sand and slipping out again. And Can is leaning against the door frame of the French doors, watching her in the moonlight. The moon is full and high with a million stars sparkling like diamonds in the sky. The ocean breeze is lifting light tendrils of Sanems hair to dance around her head. She looks angelic as she stands there. The moonlight is hypnotizing as it reflects off of her white shirt. Her long wavy black hair shines like glass in the moonlight. Can is reminded again that Sanem is his guiding light and his darkness. Both his light and dark moonstones are personified inside of her. His life... his heart... his everything... his wife. 

"Sevgili karım, my lovely wife." He gently calls to her, his voice breaking with the emotion in these words. Sanem turns to the sound of his voice and moonbeams shine down on her. "Meleğim, my angel, I have been looking for you." He steps forward drawing her up against him by the lapels of his shirt she is wearing. "I am starving." he growls and takes her mouth in a hungry, searing kiss. Sanem hmmms sweetly in response to his torrid kiss and responds with a fiery passion that matches his own.

As Can lifts his head, his eyes are an inferno blazing into hers. His fingers slip down to tease the top button of her shirt. Taking his clothes off becomes a whole new exciting game when he is taking his clothes off of Sanem! Looking directly down into her eyes, he slowly unbuttons the top button.

"Caaan," she says, shyly peeking up at him through her eyelashes as her pulse races. "We are outside; someone might see us. "Then I suggest you come inside with me,'' he emphasized his words so provocatively, using his voice in a sexy, suggestive tone that is full of innuendo. Sanem's body knows full well what his intentions are. It responds on its own, heating up to a slow burn, even though her innocent mind doesn't quite grasp what Can is insinuating.

Can smiles knowingly as he observes her hand rub small circles over her stomach and her thighs squeeze slightly together.  He leaves her gasping for breath and her head spinning when he delivers the next sizzling statement. "Because, my love, I am about to come inside of you!" Sanem feels like she is having an out-of-body experience and everything is moving in slow motion.  Can is wild and passionate, burning with desire.  He begins taking steps backward towards their bedroom, pulling her with him while he continues unbuttoning her shirt with each step. 

He speaks low in a deep, erotic voice. "If you only knew how many times I have dreamed of taking my shirts off of you, and exposing the treasures you hide underneath." He licks his lips and breathes in deeply. His eyes travel down the opening of her shirt, pausing at the deep V exposing the swell of her breasts. He allows his fingers to linger against her cleavage as he moves down to the next button. The intimate touch of her skin is so soft and so warm that the sensation sends a gentle electric surge through both of them. Sanem follows his footsteps as he backs into their room.  She watches his eyes as he watches his own fingers slowly release one button after the other to expose her bare skin. She shivers under his blazing eyes as Can appreciates every inch he has uncovered.

As his eyes roam back up to meet hers, Can can see that Sanem is blushing a deep rosy red. She can feel his lips tremble as he gathers her hands together and holds them against his lips. This giant of a man quivering under Sanems fingertips has her dazed. The breeze blowing through the door causes goosebumps to crawl across the surface of her skin, caressing every exposed inch of her body. It feels like a physical touch, like the caress of Can's eyes feels physical and causes her body to respond. He lets loose of her hands to pick her up. Holding Sanem, holding his bride in his arms, Can's lips take hers in a slow, gentle but passionate kiss. Without breaking free of her kiss, he lays her back on the bed, follows her into the sheets and cover her body with his own.

"Can," she said, his name against his mouth as he kisses across her face. "Caaaan?" "Hmmm," he answers.

"Can, can you hear me?" she calls him again. He feels Sanem in his arms, feels his crisp white shirt under his fingers. "Can, I'm shivering,"

"I know, I feel you!" He answers. "Can you wake up?" "Wake up?" he repeats.

"I am cold, Can, can we go inside?" "Wake up?" he repeats again. "No, Sanem, I am not asleep."

He feels soft hands caress his chest." Mmmm, that feels nice," he says. "Can, a storm has come in, it's cold. Can we go inside?"

Finally, Can drags himself up out of his dream to realize he and Sanem are outside in the hammock. A storm is blowing in, the sky is cloudy, the wind is starting to blow harder, and the temperature has dropped. Rolling out of the hammock, he pulls Sanem with him and into the shelter of his room. This will be their first storm on the Island and Can knows full well how scared Sanem is of storms.

"Wait right here. I need to close the doors and windows," He steps back outside to close all the doors to the Veranda. As he steps back into his room, Sanem is almost out of his door. He hurries after her, taking her by the hand. "Hey, where are you going?" he asks, drawing her back into his room. "You are shivering... gel, gel. We sleep together in the hammock every night. We slept together in New York. And we are sleeping together in my bed tonight." He sweeps her off her feet, into his arms, and lays her back in his sheets. Looking down at Sanem, he blinks his eyes and says, "It seems I was just having this dream." "Ahh, A dream," Can mumbles as he crawls into bed and covers both of them with the warm sheet and comforter.  He cradles Sanem in his arms, intertwining their legs and tucking Sanem;s head under his chin.

"You will be warm in just a minute. Don't worry about the storm. I've got you; the house is safe; and you are safe" Again he repeats, "I've got you." Can takes his phone,  and enters a few codes into the house security system which engages the storm system. The house becomes very dark and quiet, closing out the noise of the storm. Low emergency lights were turned on throughout the house.

Sanem runs her hand over Can's chest and stomach, soothing herself and him back to sleep. Can runs his fingers through Sanems hair, soothing her, and himself back to sleep. Their eyes are already closed and he murmurs as he drifts back into sleep. 

"Now, back to my dreams, in my bed, with my Sevgili karım, my lovely wife."

Sanem's eyes spring open wide!

==========================================================

Tell me true, was it fun for you? Can and Sanem in the Galapagos? I know I had a good time. Ahhh, the dream scenes are back. Who doesn't love a good dream scene and who loves when they come true? So, what's next? We are missing some stories, are we not? Sanem's fragrance stories, Can's Grand Gesture, Stormy Nights, More Magic of the Moonstone Stories.  Time to weave them back into the story. Are you ready?

Copyright by Deb Scott, 2020.

This is a work of Fan Fiction written by Deb Scott, inspired by the characters of Erkenci Kus. All photos, videos and characters belong to their rightful owner