Chapter 21

Hey everyoneeee! I know I'm sorry. This update is really late. But in my defence, I had online exams and assignments :(
And when exams were over, I decided to take a little break from everything. It was just me and Netflix. I just wanted a little me time. I hope you all understand. I read every comments and trust me when I say your comments really bring a smile on my face. It really means a lot.

So I have been binge watching Teen Wolf again. Cause why not! I adore Dylan O'brien so much. Plus do you guys watch Dylan will not participate on youtube? If not you should! That guy is so hilarious. I have been binge watching his videos too.

And I have watched 365 DNI as well. What do you guys think about it? Let me know 😛

What about the hot Massimo Torricelli Michelle Morrone?🔥💥

I was cringing so hard when Massimo said "ArE yOu LoSt bAbYgIrL?" Like eww bro you're a don, a Mafia don't do this!

But he's so hot and tall. 🤤
Tall guys are just *eyes roll back*  💥⚡🔥

Even the soundtracks of the movie are so good. Hard for me and Feel it is my fav. Have you guys noticed that Feel it sounds like Earned it from the Weekend or is it just me?👀

So there's this debate going on Youtube. Team Massimo or team Christian Grey. What do you guys prefer? 🥵👅

Even though Massimo is more hotter than Christian, I'll still choose Christian!

And if you know what is going to happen in the next movie, let me hear some spoilers please. I'm dying to know what will happen. Will Laura marry Massimo? 👁👄👁

Okay enough with my rantings now. Please comment and vote if you like this chapter. It means a lot to me. xoxo

The plane lands and he walks out. Wearing a sharp black suit, he stands proudly, like the boss he is. He puts on his sunglasses back and waits for his Porsche. Checking his Rolex, he sees that he's not late in meeting her.

"Elijah!" Elizabeth exclaims in joy as soon as her eyes fall on her beloved son.

"My son. How have you been?"

"Good mum", he reponds and envelops her in warm hug. He missed her so much.

"How about you? How's everything?"

"I'm good son. I'm so happy to see you. It's been a long three months without seeing your face."

"I'm doing what you told me mum", he sighs. "Handling father's business."

"I know", Elizabeth smiles proudly. "I'm proud of you."

"Why did you called me here so urgently?", he demands.

"There's a new company that has to be turn in your name", the woman says while smiling.

"Let Aiden handles it mum", Elijah sighs. She always do this. He's so fed up from running from one company to another.

"Of course not", her reply is instant. "You deserve it."

He sighs and takes a seat.

"Where is the contract then?", he asks. Of course, he's not going to decline another company now. He wants money, authority and power and to acquire it, he will do anything.

"Aiden still have not signed it yet", Elizabeth says as she takes her own seat opposite her son.

"This time, he's dodging the situation", she continues. "I don't think this time he's going to back down quietly."