Chapter 2

A luxury black BMW stopped infront an old mansion

The black suited gigantic body guards came out of the Range Rovers behind that car , and immediately opened the car doors

The black suited gigantic body guards came out of the Range Rovers behind that car , and immediately opened the car doors .

Massimo took his left foot out on the ground and came out of the car while fixing the button of his coat , he walked towards the door and it got open on its own without him touching it as the guards held it for him.

He and his men ran upstairs , and they opened a door for him ,
He entered into a dark and empty room , only thing that room contained was a chair ,

A chair with a man sitting on it , with his hands and feet being tied up and eyes being blind folded .

Adam took the blind fold off  and the man sitting on the chair started shaking .

" What the fuck !!?" , That man spoke through his bleeding lips , but the moment he saw who was standing in front of him , his eyes got the wide .

Massimo took a chair and sat infront of him and looked at the bruised face of the man who backstabbed him because of money and power .

" I-- I am so--sorry Massimo !! , I didn't know that they are going to track Laur---" , the blood got spelt out of his mouth as Massimo slapped him hard .

"Sh-sh- ahhhhhhh!" , " Don't take her name with your dirty mouth , you motherfucker , please don't " , Massimo replied in a calm manner .

He leaned towards him and asked
" Why did you do that Tony ?, Why ?" , " For money ? , For power ? "

" I could give that to you if you would have been loyal to me " he added

He pulled his hair hard while Tony started screaming ,

" You were like a brother to me , Tony " , " and you took one thing that I loved the most "

Tony kept crying

Massimo took a sigh and asked the weeping hostage , " tell me , where is Laura ? "

The crying Tony looked at Massimo with fear and replied , " I seriously have no idea!!, I--I  was asked to track down the activities of both of you , but I didn't know they were gonna hurt her !"

Massimo shakes his head in frustration and put a gun over Tony' forehead

" Then you have no use to me !! and I don't like useless stuff around me , they must get dumped !"

Tony started shouting desperately , " no no no Massimo , I have been loyal to you for so long , I just got tricked into the offer they made to me !! , I'm so sorry ! " ,

" Bu-- but ! They were talking about the human trafficking to the American Mafia an-- and Laura's name was in that list of the abducted girls !! " , " That' s it !! , I don't know further more !! " he started pleading .

Massimo removed the gun from his head and turned , " that means Laura is ALIVE !! " , he started smiling as he saw a ray of hope to meet his lovely would be bride .

" Come on guys "

He walked towards the exist .

A blast echoed in the ground and Tony fell off the chair with the blood flowing through  the bullet hole on his forehead.

Adam took shifted the gun inside his coat and followed his leader.