Chapter 18

Veronica looked deeply into his eyes and gave a faint smile ,
She crashed her lips on Massimo's lips again ,
They both were in sync as Veronica grabbed Massimo by his hair pulled his face harder into the kiss.
But Massimo was continuously looking at the screen , he had sadness and disappointment in his eyes .
He closed his eyes trying to curb his frustration and pushed himself into Veronica and grabbed her waist harder , he started rubbing her back while kissing her with as much force as he could .

Veronica started smirking within the kiss ,
She broke the kiss and licked Massimo's lips.

She gave a tiny stare to him and next thing is the fairly echo sound which came from the Massimo's recently slapped cheek  , Veronica gave a tight and aggressive smash to his handsome face .

" what " , Massimo said while suppressing his aggression within , his nostrils blew up with frustration.

" This . Is . For pointing guns at me at the Airport ", she respond with her resting bitch face .

" next time , you ever try to act over smart with me , I swear I am gonna rip her head off "

The words coming from Veronica's mouth about Laura  were  raging Massimo more n more , he wanted to strangle this bitch and smash her head to the wall but he was helpless, because for Laura's life he had to be her puppet

The words coming from Veronica's mouth about Laura were raging Massimo more n more , he wanted to strangle this bitch and smash her head to the wall but he was helpless, because for Laura's life he had to be her puppet .

The Massimo Toricelli never felt this powerless in his entire life ,

Veronica was indeed his match or even more .

She shoot off from the room while Massimo kept staring at her leaving , he was so furious that one could see his face nerve  was about to burst out any moment .

" UGHHHHHH !! " , he shouted with pain and aggravation that he punched the wall on his left.
That's all he could do this moment , he was in never ending jigsaw puzzle where he had no clue to escape ,

" ahm " , someone cleared the throat
Massimo turned and it was Adam , he came up to check Massimo as he knew all this chaos is making me frustrated , the concerned look on Adam's face broke Massimo and he briskly walked to hug him tight .