Chapter 1

Footsteps proceeding towards the office room , and they stopped in front of a room's door.
Finally a knock was made and the door got open.

" Did you find him ?" , a husky manly voice asked while standing infront of the window , he was none other than the one of the biggest personality in the underworld , Massimo.

" I'm disappointed to inform you , sir , that we tried our best but we were not able to find him ", Adam said , the most trusted employee and friend of Massimo.

" But , we have found a tip , sir , and I believe that it would be quite useful to us ", he added

Massimo turned immediately

" Do whatever, you want to do " he replied in a serious voice

Adam nodded and left the room

Massimo took a deep breath and sat down on his chair , he grabbed a photo frame and looked at it with a soft look .

The ruthless and cruel gangster within him turned into a heartbroken lover who was shouting inside with the pain and guilt , the guilt that he was not able to save the love of his life .

He gently touched the glass of the frame and close his eyes because the sharp pain ran through his heart when he saw the face his beloved Laura ,

" I will find you my baby girl " , Massimo assured himself by talking to that frame but deep inside fear rushed within him , the fear of loosing Laura forever , the fear that may be she is dead

" I will find you my baby girl " , Massimo assured himself by talking to that frame but deep inside fear rushed within him , the fear of loosing Laura forever , the fear that may be she is dead .

He rested his elbows over the table and kept looking at the picture , the happiness of the moments while spending time with Laura gave him a slight smile and a ray of hope that everything is going to be fine.

Suddenly the door got knocked again ,
"Come in "

The door opened up and Adam came in , he looked at his boss with a straight face ,

Massimo got the idea and stood up immediately ,
" Let' go "