십팔 (18)

*1 week later*

Jeonghan moved around his apartment in search of the damn remote. All he wanted was to watch a good show while enjoying breakfast but his remote just had to be a jerk and hide itself somewhere Jeonghan could not find. A good ten minutes of a fruitless search and Jeonghan finally gave up.

He plops down on the couch with an annoyed sigh. He's cereal was already soggy, there's no way he's going to eat that now. And to make things worse, he could feel the soreness spreading on his shoulder again. He still had his sling on which made moving around the apartment a great struggle. He can't even stay in the bath for as long as he wanted because his wound would start to sting like hell when soaked in water for long.

He hates it and he can't wait until two weeks is over to finally have the sling removed. His scan results arrived days ago and much to everyone's relief, there were no further complications and he was soon free to go. Jeonghan found out from Joshua that it was Seungcheol who got him the private room and also the one who payed for all his medical bills.

So Jeonghan walked out of the hospital, both relieved and worried. He was relieved because with his bills paid, he wouldn't have to swim in debts anymore. But at the same time worried because Seungcheol has done so much for him and what has he done for him in return? Nothing. Babysitting Chan was a blast but Jeonghan knew it was not enough to repay Seungcheol's good deeds to him.

Seokmin promised to stay in touch and even drove Jeonghan to his apartment. After getting to know the doctor, Him and Jeonghan started to form a bond. A beautiful friendship based on mutual respect and understanding of one another. Jeonghan learned so much about Seokmin and was to surprised to know that the younger already had a daughter. In return, Seokmin promised to introduce Jeonghan to his daughter soon.

Jeonghan let out a sigh just as his phone beeped from it lay on the side table. But before Jeonghan could even grab the phone, the door to his apartment burst open that nearly gave him a heart attack as he started to think that someone broke in and flashbacks of the incident flashed in his mind. He would've fall into complete shock if he hadn't heard an all too familiar voice calling out to him.

"Hyung are you Home? Hyung? Hello? Wonu-ah I don't think he's Home right now." Mingyu's voiced echoed in the small room as their footsteps started Getting Closer to where Jeonghan was.

"He's can't go anywhere with his sling arm and the doctor strictly advised him to be on bed rest." Wonwoo answered as he and Mingyu finally reached the end of the long hallway and arrived at the kitchen.

The kitchen was empty as well but glass of milk on the countertop with an open cereal box next to it proved Wonwoo's words from earlier that Jeonghan never left the apartment like his fiancé suggested earlier. The two then went to the living where they finally found Jeonghan with a frightened look on his face as if he just saw a ghost or something.

Wonwoo immediately rushed to the older's side and placed a hand on his back, in attempt to calm him down. While Mingyu stayed at the doorway. Jeonghan calmed down a few moments later and the first thing he does is throw a pillow at Mingyu, successfully hitting the man straight on the face. Then the pillow fell limp on the man's arms.

"Ow. Why'd you Hit me." Mingyu pouted like the big baby that he was and Wonwoo mentally rolled his eyes before doing the same thing. Throwing another pillow that Hit Mingyu on the chest with a thud. Mingyu whined, "Babe whyyyy"

"I told you to knock, not burst down the door. You almost gave Jeonghan hyung a heart attack." Wonwoo explained and watch as realization dawns unto Mingyu.

"I'm sorry hyung. I didn't mean to, I swear. Please forgive me." As if the cute voice was not enough, Mingyu went as far as making cute facial expressions. Earning a smile from Jeonghan and a cringe from Wonwoo.