💎EPILOGUE💎

*13 years later*

Chan stood outside the gate of their school. He received at text from Jiyoung asking him to meet her there. Good thing his classes ended early and he immediately went to the gate to wait on his friend. Chan is 20 years old now and is on the last year of his college, taking up a course on Performing Arts; Dance major.

Growing up, other than his love for science, Chan also grew to love dancing. From a simple hobby, Dancing became his passion. And instead of pursuing a college that was related to science, he went with dancing. His parents didn't question his choices and just supported him wholey. Simply put, they trust Chan to make his own choices in life.

Appearance wise, Chan turned out to be good-looking. He's actually one of the campus heartthrobs. Girls would often flock to his side, either asking for his number or asking him out on a date. Chan wanted to focus on his studies first so he would just politely turn the girls down. Of course the girls were disappointed but because Chan turned them down nicely, they forgave him instantly.

The sound of Chan's name being called made him turn around to see his two best friends rushing toward him. One of them happened to be Chan's secret crush and so the boy desperately tried not to start blushing but failed and was left with a pink tint on his cheeks as his two friends stop in front of him.

"You two looked like you've been chased by a dog or something." Chan said sounding amused, which earned a look from one of is friends, Jiyoung, who stood up straight, placed her hands on her hips and stared back at Chan with annoyance written all over her face.

"For your information, we weren't running away from something. We just wanted to see you as soon as possible." Jiyoung answered but Chan did not looked convinced. At all. Knowing Jiyoung. The girl probably did something stupid again.

The girl was every bit of a trouble maker like her father who's none other Kwon Soonyoung. Sure, the man looked pretty fun and harmless now. But back on the days when he was still in college, according to Choi Seungcheol himself, Soonyoung was the number one troublemaker at school. He'd cause so many troubles that he would spent more time in detention than their own classroom. But everything changed when a certain Lee Jihoon barged into Kwon Soonyoung's life.

Jiyoung unfortunately inherited that gene from Soonyoung, but unlike her dad, Jiyoung only causes troubles when she deems necessary. Jiyoung is also the same age at Chan and is a little bit tomboyish with both her actions and the way she dressed. But doesn't mean Jiyoung is ugly because if she were to be dressed properly, she'd easily be the prettiest girl in school.

A few boys tried to court her but none succeeded because one, despite being a troublemaker, Jiyoung cared for her grades and is serious with her studies. She's also taking up Performing Arts with the same major as Chan. But since Chan excelled in his subjects, they only had few classes to together.

"She's lying. She escaped cleaning duty and drag me with her." Sunhee pouted at Chan before sending a light glare at Jiyoung, who in return snorted at her.

Sunhee was the total opposite of Jiyoung. She's the typical preppy girl who is always dressed in pastel colors and always wears a bright smile on her face. She looked like she couldn't hurt a fly and had the most innocent looking face. A lot of guys also tried to ask her out but Seokmin, being the over protective father that he is, only shooed the boys away.

Sunhee didn't show any interest in dating either as she was solely focused on her studies. She wanted to become a doctor like her father and help people. So after graduating from pre-med in a few months, she'll be leaving to New York to finish her med school. Only she hasn't told any of her friends that. She wanted to spend more time with them without having to worry about anything. She'll tell them when she's ready.