°1° Transfer

Pt.1||ch.01

~~~~

You had wanted to leave Shiratorizawa for a while, not just because you disliked the schools questionable morals or the fact that you got maliciously bullied daily...

But also because your brother was going up to high-school and you wanted desperately to repair that relationship.

"Mum please let me transfer, just last week I was left in a school gym beaten up!" You shouted up "is that not reason enough to let me transfer?"

But your mother was having none of it as she huffed and glared dauntingly "I don't care about your 'issues' with classmates I want you to succeed where your idiot brother can't" her eyes trailed off toward the hallway were tadashi sat crouched in the genkan desperately trying to get a hold of tsukishima or your father via his phone.

"Academically karasuno would never provide enough support for you! Not to mention bullying is none if my concern, deal with it yours-" she was cut off by the door slamming open and your father screaming out in exasperation.

"It isn't wise to keep her in that environment! She is being physically assaulted because you are so obsessed with her academics!!" His voice was hoarse and he still had his phone to his head likely on call to tadashi still.

After some extensive effort on your father's side you got the go ahead in the end.

Passing the transfer exam for karasuno with flying colours.

~~~~

"[NAME]! Wake up school starts today" tadashi called from your door frame eager to start the day.
"Ughhh fine I'm up I'm up!" You chuckled now fully awake and searching for your new uniform.
Tadashi grinned meekly as he scampered toward the hall to meet tsukishima.

"Damn it Tsukki why do you have to be so godamn tall" You whined looking up at the awkwardly tall blonde, you had gotten to school half an hour too early because you forced the boys to leave with you so you could get set up before lessons began.

"Because that way people like you leave me alone idiot" tsukishima groaned shaking your hand off his shoulder, he still found the fact you teased him like a child hilarious he just wouldn't admit it. "Hey I'm going into a college prep class about idiot!" Huffing you turned to hug your almost scarily silent brother.

"Hey Tadashi, dont be so scared remember your in the same class as tsukishima so I'm pretty sure you'll be fine!" A smile etched deep into your features once you finally released him from your grip. You skipped over to the principals office grin fading slowly.

The halls seemed ghostly with limited student body present and teachers being deadly silent as they scuttled from class to class with only half an hour till lessons and the introduction ceremony underway. The principals office was now infront of you although as you entered you stifled a laugh. A man who was wearing a cheap toupeé stood to attention beside the principal a slight smile visible as his eyes darted around the room.