{6} Fuckbuddys...kinda(Logince)(pt 1)

ship: logince

tw; light arguing, crying, almost smut, mentions of making out

the line of smut and not smut is very blurry

this has got to be one of the longest oneshots ive ever written

like im over 2000 words in and probably only about half way through

final word count: 3075

when will part two be out? who knows, im ✨depressed✨

Needless to say, Logan and Roman's relationship was complicated.

They where pretty much the perfect cliche, the nerd and the prep. Logan harboured a deep hatred for Roman, with his flashy outfits and obnoxious smile and his stupid hair that always fell perfectly in his stupid face without him even trying. Logan tried to avoid him as much as possible- but that proved difficult considering they had most of their college classes together and where sat next to eachother in three of them.

They spent those lessons bickering, and don't even get either of them started on the one time they'd had a group project together.

Their mutual friend Patton did his best to keep the peace- but it wasn't easy, Logan and Roman had conflicting opinions on most things and rarely saw eye to eye, but in public settings they managed to just make occasional snarky comments and nothing more.

Which was why, when Logan's hands where pinned above his head, Roman pressing the logical boy into the wall and the two of them kissing fiercely, there where several questions to be answered.

First of all, why had he decided to go to a party in the first place. Logan wasn't the party type, he'd found them ridiculous, and he wasn't one to drink. Roman on the other hand loved them, and after his fourth or fifth alcoholic drink, depending on how strong the drink was, he could usually be found making out in a corner or separate room with some random guy from another dorm he'd never see again.

But Logan had decided to go this time, and decided to drink. He'd drunk more then he'd intended to, and he'd gotten slightly carried away. By slightly carried away, he meant he'd loosened his tie, undone the first few buttons of his shirt and let his hair get mussed up. And for the life of him Roman couldn't stop staring at him. Jesus Christ, Logan was so fucking hot, why hadn't he noticed before? Maybe because he was so insufferable. But Logan was smiling and laughing now, a little loopy. Logan was a loopy drunk, and it wasn't helping that Roman was a flirty, horny drunk, not with his current feelings. Even though Roman absolutely knew he'd regret doing this in the morning, he decided to approach Logan.

Secondly, why had Logan reciprocated Roman's drunk advantages. Well, there a simple answer to that. Logan was a flaming fucking homosexual. Although not as obvious or flamboyant as Roman, he'd hooked up with his fair share of men in the past, he just didn't flaunt it. And Roman also happened to be a raging gay and extremely attractive. With his always perfect hair and bright eyes and stupidly amazing smile. That was why he'd let Roman drag him to another room and lock the door, allowing himself to be pressed against the wall. And that was how he'd gotten in this position, slammed between Roman and the wall, lips pressed fiercely against Roman's, the smell of alcohol mingling on their breath. And Logan found he was quite enjoying this, despite the fact that it was Roman, that annoying prick, doing this to him.

And oh look, Roman's hands are definitely going places, not that Logan had any complaints, it wasn't as if his hands where staying in his hair much longer, not when there are more exciting places to put them.