{8} Cuddles (Moceit)

ship: moceit

tw: none

word count: 497

oh yeah thanks for the ship

Sunlight seeped into the room through the curtains, bathing the room in golden sunlight, dust particles floating and swirling through the air. Patton subconsciously cuddled into the warmth behind him, the arms gently encircling his waist and Janus's forehead pressed against the back of his shoulder. Patton smiled to himself, letting his eyes drift open, blinking sleepily and letting himself adjust to the soft glow of the low sun in the sky, still casting pinks and oranges across the sky.

Patton sighed in contentment, his pyjama clad legs tangled with the reptilian sides behind him, who mumbled quiet nonsense in his sleep and nuzzled into his shoulder. Patton smiled, especially when Janus was wearing one of his hoodie, a green, baggy one with a cute frog face on the hood, which was up and making Janus's hair fall into his face slightly. The moral trait looked down at Janus's hands, covered in the green sleeves of the soft green frog hoodie. Patton was clad in his own cat hoodie, the grey, warm fabric and Janus's arms enveloped him in warmth and he cuddled back into him, his hands coming to rest on Deceits arms.

After a few minutes, Janus began to stir, mumbling incoherently and tucking his head further into Patton's neck. Patton giggled. "Good morning, love," he murmured, getting only a mumbled "Morning, my heart," from the lying side, who hid his face from the sunlight. Patton smiled and blushed at that- one of Janus's favourite things to call him was some variation of "Heart" or "My heart", and Patton adored it.

"How'd you sleep?" Morality asked, patting the deceptive traits arms. "Good, I always sleep so much better with you there You're always so warm," he hummed. Janus finally opened his eyes, and Patton gently turned around to face him, a soft, fond smile on his face, keeping Janus's arms around him as the moral trait stared lovingly into Janus's mismatched eyes.

Janus' breath caught some as he stared at Patton. The soft, early morning sunlight seeping through the windows cast a soft, almost other worldly glow on his face, bringing out the soft smattering of freckles across his nose and cheeks, making his brown eyes glow warmly and turning his chestnut curls golden in the sunlight. God, Patton was so pretty.

"What is it?" Patton asked softly, tilting his head some. Janus gazed at him for a moment. Patton looked angelic in this light. "You are ethereal," Deceit murmured, and Patton's cheeks coloured red and he smiled, bringing Janus in for a soft and loving kiss, hand cupping the scaled side of his face.

The two swapped many soft, sleepy words, loving kisses between two completely smitten traits. The atmosphere was so calm, the light so calming and each others embrace so warm that the two fell asleep again, Janus's head buried into Patton's chest, the two curled around each other and fully content.

its short but sweet and im craving cuddles

@-Blxrry-Galaxy- please cuddle me