chapter twelve

Kuroo's POV:

~Time skip to school (lunchtime)~

"Heyy." I happily greet my three friends as I take a seat next to Kenma on the roof.

"Oya!" Bokuto was the only one to reply as usual. Kenma gave me a small smile and Akaashi gave me.. scolding look..

Akaashi and I have never really got a long, I knew Kenma and him were very very close, but Akaashi found me annoying.. and he isn't afraid to tell me that..

I tried to ignore the angry looking Akaashi and proceeded to take my lunch out of my bag.

"Kitten, eat this. I know you like it so don't refuse." I said whist passing him some food out of my lunch box. I had noticed that Kenma doesn't eat a lot during school, but I didn't want him getting hungry.

He simply rolled his eyes at me and took the food out of my hand. I gave him a wink and small smirk in return. I usually acted like this with Kenma, but something felt off this time...

"Tch." I heard Akaashi tick his tongue, clearly aimed at me.

"Are you mad at me or something?" I asked Akaashi with a not so friendly glare. All eyes were now on me.

"What if I am?" He shot back with an equally threatening glare.

"Akaashi." Kenma butted in before I could reply. I looked over to the small blond boy to see him slightly shaking his head at Akaashi, Akaashi nodded in return.

Confused, I looked over to Boktuo who then mouthed:

'Everything'.

~Flash back~

"Lets just say Kenma tells Akaashi everything."

I looked at Bokuto, confusion written all over my face.
"Does.. does Kenma talk about me?"

"Look at that." He laughed, "Five minuets ago you wouldn't even admit you love him and now you want to know if he talks about you? Oh Kuroo. Sweet sweet Kuroo." I punched him on the shoulder for making fun of me instead of answering, not caring if it hurt.

"Owch! Besides, if I wanted to tell you I couldn't. Akaashi doesn't tell me what he says. Apparently Kenma doesn't trust me since we're really close or whatever." I smiled slightly at the thought of Kenma talking about me.

~End flashback~

So obviously Kenma had told Akaashi about the other night. I guess I really did fuck up..

"Uh.. I just remembered, I gotta talk to a teacher about an up coming English assignment. I'll catch you all later." I lied to get away from the three. I just had to process a few things by myself, the sooner the better. "Bye K-kitten." Shit- why did I just fucking stutter!? I ran off before anyone could ask any questions.

I was planning on just going to the mens room since I had no where else I could go without getting caught. That was until I got stopped by some girl.

"Kuroo-senpai!" A brown headed girl said whist waving happily.

~

Kenma's POV:

"Uh.. I just remembered, I gotta talk to a teacher about an up coming English assignment. I'll catch you all later." Kuroo said as he started picking up his things. "Bye K-kitten." He stuttered on the pet name. It was very unlike Kuroo to trip up on his words or show any sign of nervousness..

Both Akaashi and Bokuto were looking at me, they both looked as stunned as me from Kuroo's sudden stutter.

"I'm.. i'm gonna see if he's okay." I informed the other two before picking up my things and leaving the way Kuroo did.

I couldn't help but see Akaashi shake his head as I left, although I ignored it.

I knew Akaashi was mad at Kuroo for what he did, but if Kuroo and I are still friends then.. then everything's fine..

I made my way down the quiet hallways. Since it was lunch, everyone was either in the cafeteria or outside. I kept walking tying to locate the boy.

"Kuroo-senpai!" I heard a girls voice call out kuroo's name. Well.. that defiantly wasn't a teacher for sure.

I turned around the corner and that's when I was Kuroo standing with a girl, I presume the girl who called for him.

I hid around the corner, not wanting Kuroo to see me just yet.

"Walk with me?" I heard the girl speak again.

"Uh, sure." Kuroo responded.

Yeah.. he needed to talk to a teacher.. sure he did.