chapter nineteen

Kenma's POV:

"So, are you gonna tell me what happened over the weekend or what?" Akaashi asked.
We were walking from school to Akaashi's place since Bokuto went to Kuroo's most likely to talk about me.. so i should be aloud to do the same thing..

"Yeah yeah, i will."

Soon enough, we arrived at Akaashi's place. Nobody was home, lucky, so i didn't need to make any awkward greetings and 'Sorry for intruding'.

Akaashi walked into the kitchen and threw me a packet of crisp, grabbing one for himself too. "So, spill." He smiled whist fulling his mouth with food.

I rolled my eyes at how impatient he was. Of course Akaashi has been there since i first found out i liked Kuroo, so he's always been there to listen to my rants and stories. I felt bad for him at times but i guess we're fair since he does the same thing with Bokuto. "I don't know what to tell you. He confessed and yeah... now we're here."

"Seriously? over 10 years of being in love with him, over 3 years of me having to sit through your love rants.. and this is what i get in return! Kenma that sucks!" I started to laughed, it's not like Akaashi to be bothered by stuff like this but when he is, it was pretty funny.

"Sorry Akaashi, that's just.. what happened. Oh.. well his mom walked in on us when we were.. in a certain.. position.." I scratched the back of my neck, remembering the embarrassing moment with Kuroo's mom.

"You're gonna tell me more right now or else i'm just gonna assume she walked in on you two having sex." Akaashi spoke in a serious voice. How can he say that so seriously?!

"Akaashi! No! We just... made out.. a couple of times.." I whispered my words. It's not like i was embarrassed about that.. but it's not something i thought i'd be saying.

Me? Making out with Kuroo? My childhood bestfriend and love?

"We just, made out a couple of times." Akaashi repeated in a girly voice, a teasing smirk on his face.

"Yeah, go fuck yourself."

"I'd rather Bokuto do it for me but okay.." He mumbled causing me to laugh, a lot. Even though Akaashi didn't seem like the person to make jokes or immature comments, he never fails to surprise you with a comment like this.

~

A few hours had gone by and it was time for me to head home since we had school tomorrow, i couldn't stay for the night.

I walked home with my headphones playing all sorts of different music. I didn't have a particular music taste, if i like it, i like it. When i arrived at my house, i was about to go inside until i heard a ruffling sound coming from my garden. As if i was the main character in some stupid horror film, i went to check out what the sound was.

As i walked half around the corner i saw a small dim light, further i got the more i saw. Saw Kuroo sat leaned against the wall on the grass, playing on his phone.

Of course... it's not that this is the first time he's come to mine uninvited.

"Kuro? What the hell?" I shout whisper to get his attention.
He shot his head up with wide eyes, probably startled from the sudden voice, but his facial expressions immediately soften when he sees me standing in front of him.

"Ha, Kenma you scared me."

"Sorry, but what are you doing.. sat in my garden? Are you stalking me?!" I said in a playful tone, although it wouldn't surprise me if he..

"No no! I was waiting for you to come home. Now tell your mom i'm staying over." He said as he stood up, pushing the dirt of his clothes.

"You could have asked first you know."

"I could have, but i didn't." He smiled followed my a kiss to my forehead.

"Whatever loser, come in then. How long have you been out here?"

"Eh.. 20 minutes?"

~

"Say, have you told you mom about us yet?" Kuroo asked.
We were currently in my bedroom, me laying my head on Kuroo's stomach as i played on my Ds and Kuroo just playing with my hair, humming random tunes.

"Oh.. uh no, not yet."

"Does she know you're gay?"

"Uh yeah, she knows that i love you.. but i never told her we started going out. I don't really know how to.." I placed my Ds down and changed my position so i was facing Kuroo.

"Well, if you want i can start making out with you when she walks in?" He laughed as i hit him on the shoulder.

"Not a chance idiot. I'll just tell her when the subject comes up i guess."

"Sounds good." He placed a soft kiss to my forehead, my eyes closed from the sweet affection i loved.

~~
[A/n: Supppp:) Okay~ so this book may be finishing soon due to wRiTerS bLocK:D
I have an ending in mind so yeah~ i suck at writing filler chapters so it'll probably be v soon:)]