chapter fithteen

[A/n: I just wanna get to the fluff- soo if you don't mind me:)]

Kenma's POV:

Nothing interesting really happens for the rest of the week. Kuro hadn't talked to any more girls, even when they would come surrounding him. Same old stuff. School, practice, Kuroo, games, sleep. It's like a cycle that only stops on the Friday I go to Kuroo's and then starts again the coming Monday.

So of course, the only days I actually enjoy or look forward to these days are Friday.

~

"So what do you wanna do tonight?" Kuro asked as we walked to his house.

"Huh?" I had been day dreaming, so I wasn't really listening to what he had just said.

"Are you okay Kenma? You've been really out of it since.. well, I don't know. But you've been out of it."

"Just thinking." I hummed. My head hung low as I watched my feet kick around a small rock as we walked.

"What you thinking about?"

"You're so nosey." I looked up giving him a short smile to make sure he knew I was only teasing. Although he is quite nosey at times.

"Hey I was just wondering!" He stuck his hands up in defence making me quietly giggle.

We walked the rest of the way in a comfortable silence. Our hands often grazing against each other, each time I only wanted him to grab my hand and hold me closer.

~

Once we arrived at Kuroo's I immediately collapse onto his couch. Taking all the space so Kuroo had no place to sit.

"You tired?" He laughed whist moving my legs so he could sit next to me.

I simple just nodded my head, not even bothering to talk.

"Hey kitten, so I kinda wanted to ask you something.. uh.. it's kind of embarrassing.." I changed my position so I was now looking at Kuroo. He looked scared.. nervous.. it only made me scared.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, nothing. It's just that.. you said you're asexual, right?" My eyes widen, I was not expecting him to bring this up.

"I just wanted to ask how'd you know.." He added.

How'd I know I'm asexual? Well.. how do I even answer that? Since it's a lie and all.

"Right.. uh why'd you ask?" I avoided answering the question. I really did hate lying to Kuroo, but him finding out about my feelings is much worse.

"Well.. I'm kinda.. Bi.."

I blinked a few times at him. Did I hear him right? He's bi?! As in Bisexual? As in he likes dudes?!

"Uh.. are you okay Kitten?"

"You're bi?" I asked, just to make sure I didn't mishear him.

"Yeah.." I could feel the corner of my mouth shaping into a smile. So.. he's bi.

"That's.. that's great Kuro."

"It is? Why?" Because I'm in love with you and now that you're bi it means that I might actually have a chance?

"Because uh.. you know.. why not."

"Okay.. so.. asexual huh?" Back to this huh.. do I just tell him I'm gay since he did just tell me he's bi? Saying i'm asexual does only tell him I'm unviable.

"Kenmaa! Stop spacing out on me!" I shook my head, trying to get my thoughts in order.

"So uh, do you.. like anyone?" Completely disowning his previous question, I bit down on my lower lip.

"Look who's the nosey one now." He chuckled, earning a punch to the shoulder from me. "Owchh kittennn!" He whined, "Don't be so mean!"

"Just answer the question, dork."

"Why are you so interested, huh?" That stupid smirk on his face, only wanted me to slap it off him.

"Because."

"That not a reason!"

"And?"

"Kenmaa stop doing thisss!" He whined, his head hung back resting on the couch.

"I'm not doing anything, I'm just curious." 'Just curious' probably wasn't the way to put it.. more like I really really wanted to know even though I know it's just going to end up hurting me.

"Fine fine. So with the help of Bokuto, I- uh.. I realised I might actually.. uh.. what's the word.."

"Like."

"Love."

For what felt like the 100th time this day, I was in complete shock. Kuroo, in love? These truly are some weird days. "With who?"

"Ah no! I can't tell you that!"

"Why not? Bokuto knows. I'm you best friend Kuro." I shot him puppy dog eyes, trying to guilt trip him.

"Kenma don't you dare make that face!" Ignoring his order, I kept giving him puppy dog eyes I knew he couldn't resist. "Kenmaaa, stoppp!"

"Then just tell me who."

"No he's uh.. he's not interested."