•XIX - The Train Ride Back•

"MOM, WHERE are my robes!?", Y/N yelled from upstairs, as she walked around her room.

Today was the day everyone goes back to Hogwarts, and the girl couldn't wait! To finally finish school, to finish your NEWTs, to see Hermione, and well, ofcourse, to see Draco.

Ophelia then, yelled back, "they're in your dresser!", she said.

Y/N sighed, and went through her once neat dresser, and sure enough, she found her Gryffindor robes in there.

She didn't know why she packed so late, but here she is, rushimg to get everything in her trunk, because the train literally leaves in an hour.

Finally, she closed her trunk. She looked at herself in the mirror, seeing she wasn't even ready, yet.

Y/N once again went through her clothes. There was no time to even try to look good, so she grabbed a random sweater, and some jeans and put them on.

Just when she put her clothes on, she noticed it was one of the many sweaters she took from Draco's closet.

She blushed, but there wasn't time to change, so, she pulled hee trunk out of her room, and went down the stairs, struggling with her trunk.

"can we go now? I might miss the train.", Y/N told her mother, who was just grabbing her coat

"ofcourse, darling. Your father's at work, so i'll be bringing you to the station.", Ophelia said, and the teenager just nodded.

Soon, they apparated out of the house, and they ended up at King's Cross.

Y/N looked at her pocket watch, there was only five minutes left before the train leaves, "oh Godric.", she mumbled as she and her mother ran towards the wall between the platforms nine and ten.

The two Eves enter platform nine and three quarters, they immediately saw the Hogwarts express, getting ready to leave.

Draco stood by the entrance of the train, waiting for Y/N with his mother. The train was leaving soon, and he was worried she might not make it.

But he soon saw the girl running towards him, her mother following mot far behind.

"sorry we're late. Y/N decided to pack an hour and a hald before the train leaves.", Ophelia laughed as the teenage girl gave her trunk to an elf to take care of.

Y/N playfully rolled her eyes, and walked towards them, smiling, "we have to go. Goodbye, mother, Narcissa.", she said, and held Draco's hand. She pulled him on the train

"oh- goodbye, mother. Mrs. Eve.", he said, and as soon as they entered the train, the door closed, meaning the train is leaving.

The two got into a compartment, and waved goodbye to their mothers.

Soon, the station was out of sight, they sat down next to each other, holding each other's hands.

"i'm never packing this late for school again.", Y/N lauged, "all that running made me tired."

Draco laughed, "not that you'll ever pack for school again, anyways."

At that, the girl frowned, "well that's depressing. As much as i hate to say it, i'll miss school. Especially professor Snape.", she said, and laughed

The blonde smiled, then, noticed the girl's sweater, "nice jumper, by the way. I've been looking for that."

Y/N looked down, and blushed, "sorry, i might've stolen this from your closet.", she said, looking at him sheepishly, "and about five more."

At that, Draco just shook his head, and laughed. He wrapped his arms around her, and kissed the top of her head, "you're unbelievable."

"you still love me, though.", she grinned, looking up at him

Draco looked back at her, his smile widening, "ofcourse i do.", he said, and pecked her lips, "i love you so much."

Y/N blushed, "..thanks. i love me, too."

The blonde groaned, throwing his head back, "way to ruin the mood, Y/N."

"i'm kidding!", the girl laughed, pulling his face for him to look at her, "i love you, too, but i'm pretty sure you already know that."

Draco smiled, tucking her hair behind her ear, "i know. But i'd like to be reminded."

Y/N chuckled at that, pecking his lips softly, "Merlin, you're more of a girl than i am."

The blonde playfully rolled his eyes, "why? Don't you like being reminded that i love you?"

"of course i do. I just think it's a bit cheesy to admit it.", Y/N laughed

Draco laughed, "well you can call me cheesy, then.", he said, looking into her eyes, admiring them with such love.

"i would gladly do that, if you want me to. Mr. Cheesy.", the girl laughed

He chuckled, shaking his head, "on second thought, just call me a cute pet name, or something."

Y/N rolled her eyes playfully, "like what? Babe? Baby? I'm sorry, but i think 'babe' is overrated. And 'baby' is just not it. Your not my child, i don't get why people use that."

At that, Draco couldn't help but burst out laughing, "Merlin's beard, that is true, though.", he said, "let's just stick to 'love', shall we?"

The girl nodded at that, "of course, love."

• • •

Blaise Zabini walked through the corridors of the train, searching each compartment for the person he's looking for.

His first plan didn't work, so he had to go to plan b. He doesn't want to do it, but if he wants Y/N back, he has to.

Finally, he saw a compartment with a girl in it. She already wore her Slytherin robes, she was looking out the window, admiring the view.

"are you sure about this, Zabini?", she asked, not looking at the dark skinned boy.

Blaise nodded, even though she couldn't see, "i'm more than sure. I want Y/N back, and this is the only way."

The girl sighed, and looked at him, "and i want Draco back. But is it worth it?", she asked

Nodding, Blaise said, "trust me. It'll all be worth it in the end."

"alright.", the girl said, and once again sighed. She saw that they were almost at Hogwarts, so she stood up, and walked out the compartment, "i'll see you at school, Blaise."

The dark skinned boy grinned as he watched the girl walk away. The girl faded from his view, and he mumbled;

"i'll see you at school, Astoria."

~~~