•XXIV - I Swear•

AS MONTHS pass by, it became closer, and closer for seventh year students to take their Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests, which, ofcourse is a big thing for them.

This test will mold their futures, so there really is no time to mess around.

There's two months left before the tests happen, and everyone is still a bit chill, since, there's no need to rush and such.

But, today is the 23rd of April, and for the past almost ten weeks, things have been well.

The golden were very much Y/N's friends, she and Draco are pretty much very happy.

Although, they would get into small arguments, such as fighting over who's smarter (which we all know it's Draco), fighting over who gets to feed Apple, who has grown to love the both of them, and just arguing over who pays their butterbeers.

But other than that, they haven't fought about something major.. Yet, atleast.

April first was very much chaotic, with all the pranks. But the professors, even the headmaster couldn't do anything. No one got hurt anyways, so they just let the students prank everyone.

Thankfully, Y/N only got pranked once, and she was with Draco. A mistletoe- even though it wasn't Christmas- followed them around, for about a few minutes. But it wasn't a big deal for them, since they are a couple.

They pecked each other's lips secretly when they thought no one was looking, but really, Astoria Greengrass and Blaise Zabini were just around the corner.

So, they've planned to get started, because if they don't move soon, school will be over, and they won't ever go through the plan.

It was the right time now, anyways, since NEWTs are coming up, people will be more busy, and frustrated.

Currently, it was dinner time, and everyone was eating in their own house tables, chatting with friends.

Y/N sat on the Gryffindor table, along with the golden trio, and Ginny. They laughed at what Ron said, when suddenly, her eyes drifted towards the Slytherin table.

Her eyebrows slightly furrowed when she saw Astoria Greengrass sitting close to her boyfriend. Too close, infact.

Draco didn't seem to notice that she was basically getting near him as much as possible, since they were in some serious conversation.

The Gryffindor gave Astoria a nasty glare. Even if she was a year younger, Y/N would certainly throw hands if she does something, anything.

She's lost a boy because of a girl once, she didn't want that ti happen again. Especially now that she actually really loved Draco.

It will hurt much more than it did with Blaise.

With a huff, she turned back to her food, basically murdering her plate with her fork.

Ofcourse, her friends noticed, so with a worried voice, Hermione asked, "what's wrong?"

Y/N glanced at Draco once again, and saw that he was now smiling, making her frown more.

Everyone looked at where Y/N was looking at, and when they saw why she was acting up, they all chuckled in sync.

"nothing's funny, guys.", the girl said, a tired sigh leaving her lips.

Ginny chuckled, and put a comforting hand on Y/N's shoulder, "it's alright to e jealous, Eve. It's normal."

The bushy haired girl nodded, "it's probably nothing anyways. Maldoy loves you too much to think of anything."