three.

y/n's pov

the bell just rang indicating for everyone to finally eat. and just as i glanced to my side, he was on his games again.

"gadget! now!" i shoved my empty hand in front of him.

"i'm still not done playing," he mumbled grumpily.

"kozume, f in food stands for first!" i lectured.

"no! p in psp stands for priority!" he backfired.

"see what you get from games? you talk back now!" snatching the gadget in his hands, unpleased with his respond. i saved the game of course, i dun wanna die early.

"you sound like my mom!" he complained.

"well, i'm telling you kozume-san, you sound like a baby," i teased receiving an annoyed image from the boy, making me remember mr. pudding when i'm telling him he can't get snacks for ignoring me.

"anyway, here's a rule for you babyboy. when the bell rings, this gadget will automatically be on my possession and you will only get it back after you've finished eating," i spoke. is this bossy enough? i don't think so.

the boy pulled his lunchbox from his bag obediently, actually just tired of talking and bickering with a stubborn ass like me in general.

"and without a trace of food left on your lunchbox of course," i finished, earning a sigh from kenma knowing he doesn't really have much appetite when it comes to eating. he must eat a lot, he still needs to practice later. there, bossy enough.

i suddenly feel proud for my brother for putting up with this everyday. but then maybe it's not that hard for him because he's been used to this since kids and they really are true friends. i'm not even sure if i really am the real sibling at this point.

3. make sure he eats his lunch — check✔️