seven.

third person's pov

"you should really set time for you to play games, kozume. not at times like this when we're walking on the road," y/n glanced at the guy beside her, on his phone this time. he chose not to answer knowing where it will lead, y/n lecture timeeee✨✨✨

"did you study last night?" she asked this time.

"uh huh," he boringly answered. y/n didn't know why but she felt like a proud momma after hearing those boring words from him, looking away as she pursed her lips to a smile.

"i'm actually thankful that you woke me up because i wouldn't have eaten dinner if you didn't," he mumbled this time. but that made her felt more victorious causing her not to hide her smile anymore.

"why are you smiling like an idiot?" he bluntly asked, looking up from his phone.

"i don't know why but i feel like a proud momma kozume. i feel like crying right now," y/n wiped her non-existent tears from her face.

"tch. you're just being over dramatic," the boy broke a smile.

"really? should i win an oscar award now?!" she paused from her drama causing the oh so straight faced kenma to chuckle this time.

"wait— did i just made you laugh? wow! i broke the guinness world book of record for making kozume kenma laugh,everyone. isn't this is more awesome than oscars?" shouting to the world, now acting all shocked by gasping and covering her mouth with kenma finally laughing harder.

"i know how to laugh, stupid! i'm not a robot. you've just never seen me done it before," he commented.

"yeah, but that happens once in a blue moon!! so should i consider myself lucky right now?" innocently asking the pudding head.

"i don't know, should you?"