fourteen.

y/n's pov

"relax now. i'm here, you don't have to be afraid," kenma tried to calm me down by rubbing circles on my back causing me to loosen my grip from him.

"i'm sorry. i promised to try to be brave for you but i just couldn't help it," i started sobbing. he let me let my frustrations out after finally speaking.

"you don't always have to look after me, y/n. you should let yourself be helped sometimes. i'm actually older than you, you know?" now seeing a little bit of him after my eyes adjusted to the dark.

"yeah. but you're still a baby," i managed to say through sniffles.

"no i'm not," he disagrees.

"yes you are. you always needed to be told to eat your food. and you can't walk alone on the road without someone watching over you. you even mumble like a grumpy little kid that didn't get to his favorite lollipop if i don't let you play on your psp. and you hate cutting your hair because you don't want your field of vision to be wide like a baby not wanting to be out there, exposed to the world," i elaborated causing him to chuckle.

"i didn't know you knew me that much already after a short period of time."

"of course i'd know you," now placing my head against his chest.

i'm a blushing mess right now realizing what situation we are in, but thank god it was dark so he couldn't see it. wait, why did you thank god that it's dark?!! you were supposed be to afraid of the dark dumbass!! i internally facepalmed myself.

"y/n,"

"hmm?" i hummed. i didn't even notice him calling me by my name till now. it just sounds so natural as if it was made to be spoken by him only, it made my tummy feel fuzzy.

"are you okay now?"

"yeah i think so. why? you feel uncomfortable already? i can—" i was about to pull away from him when he pulled me back in the warmth of his embrace. i can already feel my heart literally melting.

"stay. i was just going to tell you something,"

"what is it?"

"when i heard bakugo asking for a tutorial from you, there was this something in me that felt really pissed about imagining you two together. i thought maybe because i liked you. but i i can't confirm it—"

i cut him off by a peck on his lips, his lips has just been really tempting to me so i took this chance now since our face are already really close to each other. sorry but i'm not really sorry.

tho it was dark, i could still see the redness of his face making me feel butterflies on my tummy as i thought just a simple gesture like that, made me feel his heartbeat that was just right in front of me, to pound like crazy.

"does that not confirm your feelings yet?" i asked expecting a romantic comeback when i saw kenma take a glance of my lips, and leaning in for another kiss.

this time is a long and passionate one. it did not involve with tongue but not sloppy either. our lips syncing like it has known each other for years. pulling out after feeling the need of air.

"why are you so good at kissing? who taught you that?" kenma asked quite surprised of what i have just done. i'm sure he's heard about my brother complaining about me never been in a relationship before which made him doubt it.

"it was actually my first." i shyly admitted, nuzzling my face back on his neck. the rain has still not stopped but it helped us enjoy each others warmth. why does he smell so good?!!

"then i'm glad you took mine too, baby." he smirked.

oh how the tables have turned.

6. maybe set him up on a date — check✔️