five.

y/n's pov

being this silent really doesn't work for me. given the event earlier, the walk became really awkward and i couldn't bare it anymore. so i decided to break the silence and took this opportunity to explain.

"before you report me to the police for following you too much, it's actually because tetsu left this task for me. and this will probably go on until he comes back so i hope you'll bare with me," i look down on my hands that has been fiddling since we left the school.

"but if you're uncomfortable with it, you can just tell me so i could stop. he's actually really worried about you when he found out about the invite so he asked me to look after you," i paused.

"sometimes i wonder if i really am the real sibling because the title fits more on you," i continued with a light chuckled as i look at him waiting for a respond.

"no, i understand why he's worried. we've been too used on our routine that he's afraid that no one would be there to take his part on doing normal things we would do so i think i'm okay with it," he spoke with stern voice looking at his feet.

"but you also need know that you're actually really important to your brother too. he might not say it or show it but he actually thinks and talks about you from time to time. so don't you ever say that i could be a better sibling to him, kuroo," finally looking up on me before entering his gate.

i didn't even notice how we arrived already. i also didn't notice the frown on my face for thinking like that to my big brother.

why do i suddenly miss you tetsu?

5. walk him home — check✔️