eleven.

third person's pov

kenma was focused on his game when he felt someone had just sat on the seat in front of y/n. his eyes was on the screen but he was secretly listening to their conversation.

"y/n, can i ask you a favor?" he heard bakugo, a famous football player in nekoma high. kenma knew he has been rumored to have a crush on y/n for almost a year now so he eagerly listened.

"what is it, katsuki?" he heard y/n asking soon after. what?! they're on first name basis? first tora, and now him?! is it just me who's missing out?!!

"i heard you give the best tutorials from our year. you know, i don't quite get to understand that one lesson from english class so i think i really need your help. i'll treat you out on meal after, i promise," he pleaded. this time, kenma's cunning cat eyes ripped off from his screen and immediately shot the spiky haired a deathly glare.

he gotta be shitting me. we were on the same english class last year and as i remember, he scored the highest in quizzes and exams. he could even answer difficult questions even when it was for an oral recitation. kenma lost his cool when he realized that the blonde only did this for the meal, which is obviously a date. and the thought of you with a guy, alone together, made him somewhat pissed. but he did not show it otherwise.

"okay fine! at my place, sunday, 2pm sharp, if you're late then bye bye," kenma was shocked when you agreed to his request.

do you not know or are you just acting blind about it? he thought.

"okay. get it," bakugo finally stood up from the seat, spared kenma a glance that literally says "mind your own business looser!", then leaving while whistling a tune.

he knew he needed to do something about it. then the light bulb in his mind lit up when he thought of an idea. a rather ridiculous one. kenma was quite hesitant at first but he did it anyway.

"kuroo, can i join the tutorial? i don't quite get that part too." he shyly scratched the back of his neck, pleading with his irresistible kitty eyes.

"you're actually almost getting ahead of me kozume, but i don't see why not? the more, the merrier after all," she giggled at his shyness. even after a week of all the lecturing and bickering, he still gets shy over asking for a tutor.