thirteen.

y/n's pov

"pleaseee kozume!!" i begged.

"no. i'm too shy," he blushed.

"just once okay? i give you anything you want after it."

"i can't. this is wrong!"

"what's wrong with it?! i won't let anyone know, i promise. this is just between you and me."

"i just can't."

"come on kozume, just a single photo will do," i pleaded.

the time mr. pudding sat on kenma's lap, i knew i needed to take a photo of them because they're both literally so cute. there! i'm not denying that i think kenma is cute anymore, because he is.

"no no no no no no no no no!" the shy boy chanted as he highly objected. he's already personally shy that's why i see he's also camera shy but i just need to take a photo of them, together.

"i'll break your psp," i threatened causing him to stop his chanting. he had no emotion but his eyes shows it otherwise, he's worried.

"and crush it to pieces till you wont see a single atom of it anymore!" my invisible demon thorns grew as high as the sky. hearing that made his heart break already.

"fine. i can't believe i'm doing this for my psp," he grumpily mumbled as i tried to do a "villain evil laugh" for my success which failed horribly causing me to choke on my own saliva. i then quickly pulled out my polaroid to take a photo of the two kitties that resembles each other, before the grumpy kitty changes his mind.

"1... 2 ... 3 ... say meow!" i pressed the button and the photo came up just right after. i carefully pulled it and waved it in the air so i could finally see the product.

"awweeeee... this is so cute, i'm totally gonna cherish this for the rest of my life!" i say as i jumped up and down on my bed receiving an unamused looks from the kitties. mr. pudding now walking away from kenma's lap to drink some water.

i jumped down the floor, walking to kenma to show him the photo, "look you even have the same impression in your face. maybe mr. pudding is your spirit animal kozume?!" he did not reply, still hurt from threat you just put his psp onto earlier.

"why are you such a pussy? it's just a photo." i laughed at my own joke.

and just after that, the world announced that he really does hates me by sending a really loud thunder and a complete black out just right after.

as if my body moved on it's own without me thinking, i jumped at kenma's lap, threw my hands around him and nuzzling my face on his neck. basically holding onto him for my dear life.

"now who's the pussy again, y/n?"