CHAPTER 1

OFF's POV

I was awakened by the smell of the Rice cakes he made for me. This made me excited of getting up to start a new day.
Looking at him made me wonder how we came up into this situation. I don't know anything about in life. I don't know how to cook or even do laundry. That's why i'm very lucky to have him.
"Papiii. Let's eat. ." He exclaimed in a soft voice manner. I can't help myself but to admire his beauty inside and out and maybe that's the thing which made his special. His brown hair falling in soft layers around his ears. his sparkling eyes like the gems were calm and gorgeous, his cheeks were soft. he has kissable lips and a little good sexy body with a skin color of pastel. Overall, his beauty was spellbinding.
I can't help myself but to feel lucky everytime i look at him.
I never imagined that gun attaphan will feel love at first sight to me. Yes it took years for me to feel that he really likes me. It's been 5 years of our friendship but now is just our 3rd anniversary of being officially relationship. Babiis still don't know that we're official already because Gun is still not ready to tell everybody. Only TayNew and KrisSingto knows about us. I told them because i'm too obvious when all of us are hanging out outside. I'm possessive when it comes to gun. I easily get jealous when someone tries to hit on him.
---
'Papi' he whispered on my ears again.
'Papi. Stop daydreaming okay? You have to eat. Last night. You weren't able to eat because you're too busy' - he pouted after saying that.
"Don't pout my love" - i said to him but he pouted more. I sigh.
"Don't pout cause i might able to kiss you" - i smirked and he chuckled.
'Fine. Go eat now okay?' - he said.
---
I started eating the rice cakes. I can't be full now because i prepared something for our anniversary. I know that we can't celebrate outside nor even rent a restaurant cause babii might see us. That's why i texted TayNew and Krist Singto to seek help. I have a surprise to my wife.
--
I shook my head repeatedly cause i can't help but to smile. Thinking what will happen later. I know that Gun will going to cry.
'You wanna go shopping, wife?' - i asked him
'Wife your face, papii. I said stop calling me that. You might get used to it and call me that in public. We will gonna be screwed. Don't used yourself calling me nicknames okay? Wait until i'm ready to go public' - Gun said. I sighed deeply. I really wanna tell them that you're mine baby. But, you don't want me to tell them. Damn it.
'Okay fine. So, what now? You wanna go shopping, Gun?' I said coldly. I'm hurt because i have a feeling that he is not proud of having me.
'Papii. Don't be mad, okay? Iloveyou' he said while hugging me. He really knows my weaknesses.
'Fine. Iloveyoumore'
---
I kissed his lips and he pushed me. I arched my brows like i was asking him WHY DID YOU PUSH ME?!
'Papii. You haven't brush your teeth yet.' - i put my hands infront of my mouth. I forgot.
'Okay. I will brush my teeth first, take a shower then kiss you again after ' 
'Fine fine. Go now. Gonna wash plates first and will wait for you to finish okay?' - i answered him a smirk and then paves my way immediately towards the bathroom.
---
GUN'S POV
I'm washing the dishes quietly when my phone rangs repeatedly. I answered it.
'Hello. P'Tay?'
'Hello Gun. You have no plan today? It's your 3rd anniversary with your asshole boyfriend right?' - i chuckled when i heared P'tay calling asshole my OFF JUMPOL.
'I already bought a gift P'Tay. A prada hawaii shirt and a chanel bag. I will also give him a letter. I know it's simple but i know Papii doesn't like big gifts. Anything is okay.' - i answered him.
'Oh okay good. I just wanna make sure that you're ready and doesn't need to go outside later to buy something.'
'Ha? What do you mean?'
'Hello?'
'Hello P'Tay?!'
He hanged up the phone. Really P'Tay? Why so mean?! I pouted my lips --
--
5 minutes had passed i finished washing the dishes already and paves my way rapidly on Papi's room. I'm tired.
I woke up early just to cook for Papi. He forgot to eat last night because he is really tired from shooting Richy Rich. I'm also really tired because of The Gifted shooting. Yes. We both tired.
I shrugged my head a bit and laid my back on the bed properly-- closing my eyes. I will wait for Papii here.
--
I was awaken by the kisses pouring on my neck, he's on my top. i groaned a bit when he starts kissing it lovely...
'P-papii. Hmng- What are you d-doing?'
I fell asleep while waiting him. Oh great.
Instead of answering me he still continue what his doing as if he doesn't hear my question. He doesn't have any clothes. He showered already-- His mouth left my neck, and his thumb finger sensitive tips travelling caressively over my lips. We kissed-- passionately.
Doing it with anticipation and desire. My body began to tremble as he increased the pressure of his lips against mine. I am gently returning the kiss.
'Gun--' he breathed as i drew away for a moment, thrilled as i watched him moisten his lips and open his mouth further, an invitation to a deeper exchange-- an invitation i accepted vigorously in the next moment. We let our tongue playing and dancing to each other's lips. Feeling our love, desire and pleasure at the same time that running currently on our body..
He is about to undress me when his phone suddenly rang loudly..
--
'Fuck!' - he exclaimed as he scatches his nape repeatedly.
'Go answer it. It might be important' i said while looking to his eyes. He still on top of me.
'Argh. Fine. Wait for me. We will continue okay?' - i chuckled and shakes my head three times.
He sighed and give me a peck on my lips before answering his phone...