CHAPTER 8

OFF's POV
2 MONTHS HAD PASSED
I'm at my own house, as usual. I haven't seen GUN for a week already. I am now with mook. She's looking at me with a smirk on her face. I'm lucky that i don't have any work to do so i can fully rest..
'Babe? I need to go to work already. You can now call Tay so he can take care of you while i'm not beside you. Don't miss me okay? ' - Mook said.
I nodded my head on her and bid a goodbye. She did a flying kiss before going inside of her car.
'Ts.' - i hissed while smiling.
--
I dialled Tay Tawan number
' Hello asshole?! I'm with my wife right now. Why are you calling?!' - he said in a high tone.
'Chill jerk. Didn't you miss me? Because i miss you.' - i said to tease him.
' Gross. OFF JUMPOL! You're making me goosebumps asshole. Ts. By the way, Let's meet at GMMTV later at 4pm. You said you have anything to say with Gun right?' - he said in a serious tone
' Why 4pm?'
' Because GUN is on his taping right now. He is drowning himself to work you know? And his taping will be finished at 3pm and i am on a date right now that's why 4pm is a very perfect time for us to meet.' - tay said.
' Hm. Fine. Fine. Don't forget to call Krist and Singto okay? I want us to be complete later. ' - i said.
'Yes. Fine. Okay boss! Let me finish my date first with my wife okay? We will be there at exactly 4pm. ' - he uttered and hanged up the phone.
I shakes my head while smiling. This Tay tawan is really... dork!
I need to prepare myself for later. I am excited to tell them my very important announcement.
Some will be glad and some will be sad i guess? I chuckled after imagining what will happen later.
--
I scratches my nape and paves my way to the bathroom.
I undress my clothes and opened the shower to take a bath. I'm humming.
After taking a bath, i searched for a good hawaian shirt to wear later.
-
-
' You're so handsome OFF ' - I said to myself while staring at the mirror. I laid on my bed and closed my eyes.
I just hope everything gonna be alright...
-
GUN's POV
P'Tay called me and told me to go to GMMTV Building at 4pm because Papii has a very important announcement for us.
What? Is he remember everything already? I feel excited and nervous at the same time. It's been a week since the last time i saw papii. I am very busy at taping of THE GIFTED.
I am visiting papii's house once or twice a week. It depends on my schedule and I always saw P'mook on his house everytime i go there.
I don't know what's the real deal between Papii and P'mook. But i always saw both of them smiling and laughing to each other. It really seems Papii is enjoying P'mooks accompany.
I feel my heart skip from beating for a seconds once again. It's still hurt.
-
4PM
We're now at the office of GMMTV building. I'm with P'Tay and his boyfriend and also with KristSingto. Papii is here also.
' We're complete already. OFF what's your important announcement to us?' - P'tay started the conversation.
' Okay. I want you guys to help me. ' - Papii said
' Help you for what?' - New asked
I can't speak. I am just staring at papii. I miss him so much. I miss hugging him, i miss kissing him. I miss cuddling with him. I miss him calling me Wife.
' I want to propose to Mook already. I want to marry her. Please help me to prepare everything guys. '- he said.
Again, my tears want to escape from my eyes. P'Tay looked at me after he heard what Papii or should i say P'OFF said. I think i don't have any rights to call him Papii from now on.
' Are you sure about that? '- i asked him while holding back my tears from falling, trying not to stutter.
Please tell me you're not really sure. Please.
'Yes. I am really really sure. I really want to marry her. ' - he answered me.
' Wow. ' - i whispered to myself. I bit my lower lip, i really wanna cry right now.
What should i do? Should i tell him that P'mook is really not his girlfriend? But, how?! I don't wanna ruin Papii's happiness.
I don't wanna be selfish anymore. I think i will just let him to marry P'mook. If she is the one he wanna marry. I don't have any rights to object with that
---
OFF's POV
' We're complete already. Off what's your important announcement to us?' - Tay started the conversation.
We are now sitting inside of GMMTV office
' Okay. I want you guys to help me. ' - i said and looked at them one by one
' Help you for what?' - New asked
Tay, New, Krist, Singto and even Gun paying all their attention to me.
' I want to propose to Mook already. I want to marry her. Please help me to prepare everything guys. ' - i said in a very serious tone.
' Are you sure about that? ' - Gun asked me in a low tone as if he is holding back his tears again. He is always like this. He is always sad and devastated.
I looked at him and answered
' Yes. I am really really sure. I really want to marry her. ' -
---
' Gun since you are my bestfriend. Everyone saying that you are the one who's always been on my side. I want you to be my best man.' - i said to him and smiled.
I heard him sighed
' I think P'Tay is more perfect for that P'OFF.' - He said.
' P'OFF? What's happen to Papii? ' - i asked him
' I think it's not necesarry to call you Papii already.' - he said and smiled slightly.
" Don't reject me okay? Be my BEST MAN. I want you to be my BEST MAN. " - I said to him straightly.
' Fine okay. I will do that for you. ' - he smiled sadly and nod his head.
'Good' - i smiled back at him.
---
Let's start to prepare things next week end. I will buy a ring later. Can you guys help me for choosing a ring?
' I can't. I really need to go home early because i am really tired. I wanna rest. I need to regain my energy for my taping tomorrow. ' - Gun said.
' Oh really? Okay. I understand. I will just go with Tay. ' - i said to him.
'Do you have anything to say P'OFF? Can i go home now?' - Gun asked me.
Tay just staring at him.
'Do you want me to walk with you to a parking lot, Gun?' - Tay asked him worriedly.
' No need P'Tay. I can walk alone. I am okay. ' -he said and sniffed a little.
--
' By the way, sorry P'OFF if i can't always help you to prepare for your plan for P'Mook. You know i am very busy right now. I hope you understand.' - he said to me while looking seriously into my eyes.
'So yea. I will go home guys. Just continue your meeting and update me. Bye. ' - he continued and bid a goodbye to us.
I sighed and looked at TayNew and KrisSingto. I took a deep breath and continue to tell them my plan for proposal..