CHAPTER 7

GUN's POV
I am the one who fixed all the stuffs in the hospital for Papii.
We're now heading our way to his house and he kept on glancing at me.
' Is anything wrong in my face papii? ' - i asked him.
" Uhh. No. Nothing.. " - he answered.
-
Few hours had passed and we finally reached papii's house.
'Please call Mook for me, Gun. I wanna talk to her. She will be mad at me if i ain't update her that i am discharged already. ' - he uttered. Again, my tears wanna escape from my eyes. I bit my lips. It's really hurt.
" Oh okay papii. " - i said and dialled P'mook number
-
-
-
' Hello P'mook? Yes it's me Gun. Papii said he wanna talk to you. We're at his house already. Yep. We just got here. ' - i said to her. I am trying not to stutter because i really wanna cry right now.
" Oh okay. I will be there after my work. Please take care OFF for me. Thank you. " - she said and hanged up the phone. The loudspeaker is on that's why Papii heard what she said.
' Let's just wait for her here papii. ' - i said and smiled at him.
I put all of his things in the sofa and paves my way to the kitchen to make him a coffee.
---
' Here papii. Drink this. ' - i handed him the coffee and sit on a vacant chair.
' Gun, can i have a favor?' - he said.
I nodded my head two times and smiled.
' Sure'
" Can you please not to go here in my house everyday? Once or twice a week will do. " - he said, the smile on my face slowly fades.
" I want my girlfriend to take care of me. I think she's will be a big help for me to recover faster because she is my girlfriend. " - he continued.
' O-ohh s-sure papii. That's a great idea. ' - i tried my best not to stutter but i failed.
" Please don't find this offensive okay? I also want you to rest because you're the one who've been taking care of me in the hospital. I don't wanna be a burden to you. " - papii said and sighed after.
' N-no. It's okay. I u-understand ' - i said and stood up.
' I will just go to the bathroom. I think i have stomach ache' - i continued and paves my way towards to the bathroom.
My tears is racing down my face again, starts flowing from my eyes. I feel like i am stabbing by the knife multiple times in my chest. It's hurt. I can't breath properly.
--
I slammed the door quietly as soon i as reached the bathroom. I sitted on the bowl and starts crying hardly.
Yes. I deserve this. I think papii will never wants me back again. He is making a decision already knowing that he is not yet having his memories back. He doesn't want me near him. He doesn't even want me around him.
Is this the end of our relationship? What if even if his memories came back-- the one who will choose is P'mook already? Maybe he is still really inlove with her. What should i do?
---
15 minutes had passed and my tears ain't stopping. It kept flowing and flowing from my eyes. I am sobbing hardly.
' Gun are you okay? Are you crying? What happened to you? Mook is here already ' - papii is knocking the door repeatedly. I sniffed.
' Yes p-papii. My stomach is really h-hurt. ' - liar. You're not just lying on your boyfriend, Gun. You're lying to yourself also.
Why do you wanna hurt youself? Damn.
' Oh okay. Come here already. Mook bought some foods. Come eat with us. ' - he said.
" Okay papii. Coming... " - i sniffed once again and wiped my tears. I stood up from the bowl and stares at the mirror. My eyes were really swollen. I am really hurt.
You can do it, Gun. Just pretend that you are not hurting. Just pretend that everything is okay.
This trial will be end soon. Smile, Gun. Smile..
I washed my face after talking to myself. I smiled once again as i saw myself in the mirror. I am a complete mess.
I wiped my face and goes out of the bathroom-- paves my way to the dining area where P'mook and Papii are located.
They are smiling to each other. It's really hurt.
How long do i have to pretend?
I really wanna hug you papii, but i can't. I really wanna kiss you right now, but i can't. It seems you are very happy with talking to P'mook. I think i don't have any place in your heart already.
--
OFF's POV
I can't help myself but to stare on GUN's face while we are heading our way on my house. Why am i feeling like this towards you, Gun? Please enlighten me.
' Is anything wrong in my face papii? ' - he asked me
" Uh. No. Nothing." - i answered and switched my gaze on the mirror of the car.
-
Few hours had passed and we finally reached my house.
'Please call Mook for me, Gun. I wanna talk to her. She will be mad at me if i ain't update her that i am discharged already. ' - i uttered.
" Oh okay papii. " - he said and dialled mook's number
-
It takes a few rings and mook answered her phone.
' Hello P'mook? Yes it's me Gun. Papii said he wanna talk to you. We're at his house already. Yep. We just got here. ' - he said to her. It's weird but i have the feeling that he is trying not to cry.
"Oh okay. I will be there after my work. Please take care OFF for me. Thank you. " - my girlfriend said and hanged up the phone. The loudspeaker is on that's why i heard what she said.
' Let's just wait for her here papii. ' - he said and smiled at me
I sighed and buried my face on my palm.
---
' Here papii. Drink this. ' - he handed me the coffee and sit on a vacant chair.
' Gun, can i have a favor?' - i said.
He nodded his head two times and smiled.
' Sure'
" Can you please not to go here in my house everyday? Once or twice a week will do. " - i said and i saw the smile on his face slowly fades.
" I want my girlfriend to take care of me. I think she's will be a big help for me to recover faster because she is my girlfriend. " - i continued.
' O-ohh s-sure papii. That's a great idea. ' - he stuttered while saying that.
" Please don't find this offensive okay? I also want you to rest because you're the one who've been taking care of me in the hospital. I don't wanna be a burden to you. " - i said and sighed after.
Lie. That's really not the reason. I am being really confused about all the things around me everytime he is with me. That's why i want him to atleast stay away from me a bit. But, not for good.
' N-no. It's okay. I u-understand ' - he said and stood up.
' I will just go to the bathroom. I think i have stomach ache' - he continued, but before i speak again, he paves his way towards to bathroom already.
---
15 minutes had passed and i heard a knock on my door. I opened it and saw Mook. She is smiling at me. She bought some foods for us.
' You alone here already? Where's Gun? ' - she asked and paves her way to the kitchen to prepare the foods she bought.
' He is in the bathroom. His stomach hurts. ' - i said.
'I will just call him. ' -i continued and rapidly go to the bathroom.
-
-
' Gun are you okay? Are you crying? What happened to you? Mook is here already ' - i asked while knocking the door repeatedly. I heard him sobbing and crying hardly.
I heard him sniffed after answering me.
' Yes p-papii. My stomach is really h-hurt. '
' Oh okay. Come here already. Mook bought some foods. Come eat with us. ' - i said. I really wanna go inside to comfort him but the door is locked. What is the reason why is he crying hardly? Stomach ache is not enough reason to cry hardly like that.
" Okay papii. Coming.. " -he said, i just shrugged my shoulder and go back to the kitchen to help mook prepare the foods.
--
' You're helping me now?' - she said to me and chuckled. Why? Am i really lazy before?
I pouted my lips and smiled at her. She smiled back at me..
--
' Ohh, Gun. Come here. Come join us. ' - mook said when she saw Gun standing near us. His eyes are very swollen. I knew it. He really cried earlier.
He sitted across on mook's side and smiled at her.
' Wow. ' - he said and sniffed, holding back his tears.
We were just eaten silently. No one wants to speak. No one dare to speak. We are out of Topic..
-
Few minutes had passed and were already done eating.
Mook and GUN bid their goodbye to me before going out of my house...
I am really worried about Gun. I think he is facing a big problem right now. I am his bestfriend so i need to help him. But, i can't cause i don't know anything. I sighed.
I badly wanna remember everything so i can fully understand what's happening on my bestfriend.