CHAPTER 10

GUN's POV

' Hello? ' - i answered my phone without looking on it.

' What's with the low tone Pet?' - i heard P'Tay voice

' Oh P'Tay? Why? ' - i asked him

' What time your work will be Finished? This is the day OFF's will propose to Mook's right? ' - he said

' Hm. My taping will be finished around 4pm so i think i'll be there at 5pm. By the way P'Tay, can i not go there?' - i said sadly

' No. You need to go here because OFF wanna see you. '

"Why he wanna see me? He can't remember me P'Tay. So what's the reason?" - i asked him again

' Just go here. You already know the address right? We will wait for you. ' - he said in a very serious tone.

I sighed before i answered..

' Fine. See you later, then. '

' See you Pet.' - P'tay said and hanged up the phone..

Why do i have to go there? I took a deep breath and sighed. Whatever. I need to be happy for both of them. I deserve this tho...
---
3:00 PM

' CUT!!! OKAY THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY! ' - The director shouted

Oh. My work was finished early.

' GUN. Go home and rest okay? Your lips are pale. Take a medicine or go to the doctor, instead. You need to take care of your health. ' - Mama Godji said.

' Yes mom. ' - i nod my head and smiled at her slightly

I fixed all my things and bid a goodbye to the crew

I am too lazy to call P'Tay to say that my work was finished early. I will just go there straightly.
---

FEW MINUTES HAD PASSED

The place is nearby from the place where THE GIFTED set earlier. That's why it's just took me a few minutes to arrive here. I parked my car first before leaving it..

I was about to go inside of the place..

'OH GUN?! Why are you so early?!' - i saw P'mook and she is giving me a shock face.

' HA? What do you mean? ' - i asked her

' GUN? WHY ARE YOU HERE ALREADY? It's just 4pm?! '- i saw New and he is also giving me a shock face.

' Wait. What's happening? ' - i asked while looking both of them.

But, instead of answering me NEW just rapidly run to go inside and Mook held my hand. She smiled at me...
--

' Let's go inside? ' - Mook said. I think she is very excited because Papii will gonna propose to her. I think she have idea already..

I smiled at her and nod. We started to walk slowly and as soon as we reached the inside of the place. It's all dark. She let go of my hand.

I am shock when the 3 chandeliers started to fill up the place. I saw myself on the center of the place and i can't see P'mook already..

WHAT'S HAPPENING???