CHAPTER 9

GUN's POV

' Gun since you are my bestfriend. Everyone saying that you are the one who's always been on my side. I want you to be my best man.' - he said to me and smiled. How can you be so happy while i am hurting so much?

No. I can't blame you. This is all my fault. As what i've always said. I deserve this. I sighed

' I think P'Tay is more perfect for that P'OFF.' - i said. I really can't. This is so much torture.

' P'OFF? What's happen to Papii? ' - he asked me.

' I think it's not necesarry to call you Papii already.' - i answered and smiled slightly.

" Don't reject me okay? Be my BEST MAN. I want you to be my BEST MAN. " - he said straightly. Damn. How can i reject you?

' Fine okay. I will do that for you. ' - i smiled sadly and nod my head. Karma. Yes. This is Karma.

'Good' - he said and smiled.
-
'Let's start to prepare things next week end. I will buy a ring later. Can you guys help me for choosing a ring?' - he continued

' I can't. I really need to go home early because i am really tired. I wanna rest. I need to regain my energy for my taping tomorrow. ' - i said.

You're really good at lying Gun. You're really good at pretending.

' Oh really? Okay. I understand. I will just go with Tay. ' - P'OFF said

'Do you have anything to say P'OFF? Can i go home now?' - i asked him. I really wanna go home now. I think my tears is ready to fall anytime. I know that P'Tay is staring at me. He is worried.

'Do you want me to walk with you to a parking lot, Gun?' - P'Tay asked me worriedly.

' No need P'Tay. I can walk alone. I am okay. ' -i said and sniffed a little.
--

' By the way, sorry P'OFF if i can't always help you to prepare for your plan for P'Mook. You know i am very busy right now. I hope you understand.' - i said to him while looking seriously into his eyes. I really can't.

I can't accept the fact that you wanna marry her and Not me. You decided to marry her even though you're memories is not completely okay. How can you be so sure to your feelings to her? Am i really nothing to you?

'So yea. I will go home guys. Just continue your meeting and update me. Bye. ' i continued and bid a goodbye to them
---

NEXT WEEK END

' P'Gun? Are you sick? You've been not very focus on your work these past few days. What happened to you? ' - Chimon asked me.

' No. I'm okay. Don't worry about me. I am just tired but i'm not sick.' - i answered him and smiled slightly.

This is the day that P'OFF will prepare his proposal. He wants to propose to P'Mook as soon as possible.

'You sure? Your lips are pale. You really look sick. I am very worried about you.' - chimon put his hand to my forehead to check if i am really sick or not.

'I just can't eat properly these past few days because i've been very very tired so i sometimes forgot to eat. ' - i said to him and smile again to assure him that i am really okay..

Yes. I can't really eat properly but not because of tiredness but because of always crying. I cried every night at my room and i always forgot to eat because i always fell asleep after crying...

How can i forget my feelings for you P'OFF? How? It's really hurts. It's just like my heart is always stabbing by the knife repeatedly when i always think about you.

How can i not cry on your wedding day? You want me to be your Bestman. Really? A Bestman? Damn.

'You are smiling at me. But, your smile was different. Your lips are smiling but your eyes didn't. I know you are facing something P'Gun and I salute you for that. Pretending to be happy when you're in pain is just an example of how strong you are as a person. You can tell anything to me. I am always willing to listen' - chimon said and pat my shoulder.

'Thank you. ' - i nod my head to him and smiled sadly.

Yes. I'm not okay. I'm just good at pretending i am because sometimes it's easier to pretend that you're okay than to admit it's killing you.

Chimon just pat my shoulder and paves his way back to his area to read his script. I was about to close my eyes to rest when my phone rangs loudly..

---
OFF's POV

'Hey dork. Are you ready?' - i'm with tay right now and i am really really nervous of what would happen later.

All of the stuffs and things are fully prepared already even ME but i am still nervous..

'Yes i think i'm ready. ' - i answered him.

'Goodluck P' - Krist said and patted my back.

I rented a place that large as one basketball court. We put a 3 big chandeliers and Big Flat screen TV where my video will be play later.

Our Friends and Family are also here. They are excited already..

'Tay. Call Mook for me. Ask her where is she now.' - i said to tay.

'Okay boss.' - he salutes his hand on his forehead and dialled Mook's number.
--
' Hello? This is Tay. Where are you now? Yep. My asshole friend was asking for you. I think he miss you so much already. ' -

I am staring at tay while he is talking to Mook.

'Oh okay okay. Noted..' - tay said and hanged up the phone.

"What mook said?" - i asked him and arch my brows

'She's on her way already.' - tay answered.

"Good. By the way, Where's GUN?"

' I called him earlier. He said he will go here at 5pm sinc his taping will be finished at 4pm. ' - tay said.

I nodded my head and smiled. Perfect.

I sighed heavily and roam my eyes around to double checked everything.
---

4:00 PM

' GUYS. GO IN YOUR DESIGNATED AREA! THE SPECIAL PERSON IS HERE ALREADY! ' - New shouted.

'WHAT?!' - Everybody in the area are shock. Damn. I immediately paves my way to the place where i will going to hide.

I sitted and wait for my cue.

'I want you to be happy, Wife. Because you deserve it.' - i murmured to myself and smiled slightly.

THE UNEXPECTED MOMENTS IS ALWAYS SWEETER
THE BEST THINGS HAPPEN UNEXPECTEDLY..