FINAL CHAPTER

OFF's POV

The cameras were rolling- Tay was the one catching up the cameras to film everything.

The-Song ' HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE' Started to play along with the video you can watch at the big flat screen TV

GUN is now standing at the center of the place i rented. This place is like as large as one basketball court..

The 3 big chandeliers filling up the place. I turned my mic on as i saw the video that playin on a big flat screen TV was finished. I get out from the place i am hiding.

The spotlight pointed on GUN. He is in shock and his eyes are very swollen but he is still as handsome as before. His brown hair falling in soft layers around his ears. his sparkling eyes like the gems were calm and gorgeous, his cheeks were soft. he has kissable lips and a little good sexy body with a skin color of pastel. Overall, his beauty was still a spellbinding.

' I know that these past few months was a Hell for you.' -

I started to walk towards him-- just a little step by step, enough for me to speak properly..

'My life is wonderful because you are with me, you make me happy even if I feel sad and low. Your smile lightens up my life and all the darkness disappear. Your love has made me crazy. I will love you till the end of my life. Sorry for not remembering you so quick. I am sorry to keep you waiting my love.' - i said and stopped as soon as i reached Gun's front. I looked at him straightly in his eyes..

' I want to hold you in my arms everyday and tell you how much iloveyou. You have given a new meaning to my life. The day when you and me will finally turn into “we”. Proposing you was one of my dream. Today i profess my love for you from the bottom of my heart.' - i said to him and bend down my knee infront of him. I held his right hand. I sniffed a little because i really wanna cry.

'I don't know what life would have been if it was not for you. It is you who have filled my life with light. Today i kneel down infront of the most gorgeous man in the world. You give me the kind of feelings that people write about their novels. Be my happy ending?' - Finally, i said it. I kissed the back of his hand as i stares at him waiting for his answer.

Mook, Tay, New, Krist, Singto, My mother and Gun's sister holding a big card. They turned it to spell, “Marry Me.”. They are looking at us with a big smile on their faces..

' Damn you. So, all this time you remember me already?' - he said while crying. I chuckled and nod my head shyly.

' I miss you so much and YES Papii! I would love to marry you!' - he continued and punch me slightly on my shoulder. He is now crying hardly..

'YES!' - I exclaimed and put a ring on his wedding finger.

I stood up and another love song played-- we heared a claps from the place where our other family and friends hiding..

'I LOVE YOU SO MUCH WIFE! ' - I shouted and hugged him.
' I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PAPII!' - He whispered at me and hugged me back..

Thank you for giving me ONE MORE CHANCE to be with you again.