love me, did you ever?

We drove in silence for the whole ride until we teen heath center. I took off my ears buds and looked at him,his eyes sadden and still in shock from my outburst.

"Thanks, I guess" I muttered as hoped out the car and closed the door.

"I'll pick you up later and we'll talk."

"Okay." Was all I could say to him, as turned and made my way inside. Sitting in one of the chairs in the waiting room, I broke down into sobbing mess.

"What you crying for, man?" I heard a soft voice say and someone take a seat next to me.

"My ex..."

"You miss him"

"Not really, he drove me here" I said looking up, I met pretty grey eyes that clashed making my dark blue look darker Than normal. She chuckled, shaking her head.

"That sucks"

"Yeah" I said sitting up straight and looking at her more clearly, she was obviously a little bit younger than me, she was pretty, her grey eyes were more like a familiar sweater than a stormy color. she had longish hair, pulled into to braids witch were coloured sky blue with bits of her natural blonde hair in it." What are you here for?"

"Lgbt group meeting, yes I know its hour and an half from now" she pauses to look at me face for disgust or reject but I only smiled. "I'm also here for the self harm group. You're the one that played that song, right?"

"Yes" I muttered back, rolling my eyes at the thought of the crappy song.

"I liked it...it spoke to me but it didn't speak to you."

"What gave it away?" I questioned the girl, I didn't even noiced was in group with me.

"I saw it in your eyes, I'm Chasity  Rivers"

"I'm Cassandra, nice to meet you" I said, offering her a small smile witch she returned. Well maybe group won't be so insufferable now.

"Bye, Chasity" I called out as she went back inside for her next meeting. I rocked back and forth on the heels of my feet with a small smile,  that fell once the black BMW pulled up in front of me. Getting in, I said nothing to him.

"I'm sorry about that girl."

"What about Katelyn, are you sorry about that too."  I hissed as pulled out my phone as check if anyone contacted me while I was at group.

"How do you know about katelyn?"

"...I didn't." I stared at him in disbelief, katelyn was my brother girlfriend and one of my close friends, she was pretty brunette with sea green eyes and pearly white smile.

"Look it was after...Jason died." He started the car and started driving as listened to him. "She was upset, she showed up to my house a crying mess once she found out she- I mean we almost lost you." I nodded letting him know, I was listening, while sending Katelyn a text telling her to meet me at my house around dinner. " we were talking and crying, one thing lead to the other and we slept together but Kate won't even talk to me so."

"Good for her..." I started putting my phone down and looking at him. "How do you go from crying to fucking?!"  I questioned him while he choked and looked at me in shock for a second before his eyes return to the road.

"Whoa, what's with the cruising you never used to curse at all."

"Shit happens." I muttered.

"Look, Cassandra, I just wanted to tell you." I looked at him as he stoped the car in front of my house. "I love you. I still love you and I always will."

"Love me, did you ever?"

"Cass-"

"No, listen. You're talking to me like I messed up. Like I cheated." My voice began to raise. "But I didn't. I took you back after that whole shit with Toni went down" I lowered my voice as I got out the car."plus, I thought I was too depressed for you anyway." Walking to my house and unlocking the door, I rushed in. Taking my grey hoodie off, putting it on the coat rack and walking to dinning room.

I could hear my mom's laugher and eerily familiar voice, it was soft and sweet like a chime of bell, but hearing it cut deep like a razor blade after a while of being clean.

"Oh, Cassandra. Sweetie how come you never brought her home to us." My mom said to me, as walked in slowly.

"Oh that's because we're not that close. Mrs.M." the soft spoken girl said as she turned around and I gasped, feeling the world around crash and shatter.

"Toni" I uttered.