he chose me?

"Toni,Toni,Toni,Toni,Toni" I said, slow down every time I said her name again. It was poison on my tongue but couldn't stop saying it. The person that literally could have possibly destroyed my whole relationship was sitting in my kitchen, making small talk with mother.

"Dont get too excited to see me" she said, green eyes swishing with worried.

"I won't, let's go to my room" I mutter, gritting my teeth as she got up and I started to make my way up stairs to my room.

Once inthere, she sits on my bed And looks at me, while I shut the door and lock it.

"What are you doing here"

"Look, Cassandra. Louis called me two night ago, he was really worried about you. Told me that you tried to kill yourself."

"So you rushed to his aid, like the loving girlfriend-"

"Ex girlfriend" she corrected me, I shot her a look and rolled my eyes.

"Loving EX-GIRLFRIEND. Let me guess, he told you he was sorry that he dated both of us at the same time and that he loved you and me but he couldn't chose between the bo-"

"He chose you." She cut me off, looking away.

"What?" I questioned. Taking a seat in front my door and bring my legs to my chest.

"He chose you." She said a bit louder. "He chose you...after everything we've been through. After a year and two months." She started to get louder. "After I let him to my life, my family. I took him to my mother grave."

"That's the risk you take." I said to her as we both stood up and I looked into her now emerald green eyes, dark with anger and disappointment.

"The risk, he was my first, my everything... You don't understand how much I loved hi-"

"Him." I finished for her."you have no fucking idea, how much it hurts, a year and six months when down the drain." I growled, taking a step closer to her. "He was the first guy in years to make me feel like I was pretty. In case, you didn't know. You want to take about letting him into your life, my fucking brother is dead. And he was his best friend." I screamed at her. "He fucked his girlfriend not two even two weeks after my brother died." I sqeaked, repeating myself over and over again.I felt myself get pressed against my door and lips roughly fall on mine, causing me to stop breathing for second and my brain to draw a blank.

"Shut up, I get it. He's not worth shit." She said, backing up and sitting down on my bed. Frozen I looked at her.

"What the fuck?" She bursted out laughing loudly. "Toni. What the fuck?" She kept laughing at me, wiping tears from her eyes.

"Relax, It meant nothing."

"Toni, what the fuck?" I asked her again.

"What? You've never kissed a girl bofore"

"No!" I shouted at her, causing her to keep laughing. "I like men"

"They're okay." She giggles, before getting serious. "He chose you."

"I don't want to be with him."

"I thought you loved him"

"Yeah me too." I muttered at her, rolling my eyes at her.

"Well, he wants you."

"Keep him."

"I don't want him."

"Nether do I."

"So what the fuck are we going to do?" I asked Toni and sat next to her.