friends?

"I don't know, but I know where to start" she whisper softly while looking at me. " can we be friends"

" you've slept, you took. I mean. Yes we can be friends" I said, looking at the floor of my room.

"he's the reason... The reason why sometimes I can't sleep at night. He's the reason why I believe that monsters really do exist. And when I think of him, I realize what true fear is." I paused, looking her face." when I'm near him my blood turns cold and I can't help but cry out. no one can hear me though and I feel like he's some sort of demon with Angel skin on. He's got everybody fooled and I'm wilting flower who's roots is bleeding. The first time I realized." We lock eyes and tears are forming in her eyes. "that people are wrong, the devil doesn't come disguised as red skin and horns, so hideous that you can't even look him in the face. He comes as everything you ever wanted... He comes as perfect black curls and dark brown eyes, that suck you in and drown you"

"That's deeps" she murmurs, tears falling down her eyes and that's when I realize that me and her went through the same thing.

"Give me my guitar." I call out to her, sitting on the floor. She gets up and hands it to me sitting down.

"Okay...this I wrote when we first broke up and I played it twice so don't jugde me."

"I won't" I begin to strum, humming a little at first.

" Soulless
I should have seen it coming
But I never thought you'd do it
Plunge the knife so deep
knock the wind out of me
I wonder why you even bother to stick around.

And I dream of that
The I love you's
everything you said
all the promises
All the fucking bullshit
That you ever did
And its so damn cold
But I dream of that

It no longer hurts
it kills me to know how stupid I was
how could give myself to you
darling you're snake
But you hide it so well
I still saw it coming
Oh yes I did

And I dream of that
The I love you's
everything you said
all the promises
All the fucking bullshit
That you ever did
And its so damn cold
But I dream of that

So fucking cold
I can't believe
What you did to me
Oh, let me tell you
if I didnt want to breathe
I would taken my own life
Because what you did to me
I saw it coming
Boy, I did

And I dream of that
The I love you's
everything you said
all the promises
All the fucking bullshit
That you ever did
And its so damn cold
But I dream of that

I dream of that
I dream of that
I dream of that
And its so cruel
That I dream of that"

"Wow, you're really good at that" she says, staring wide eyed as I put the guitar down.

"Yeah"I started."one of three things I'm good at." I laugh softly as she got up and frown."what's wrong?"

"Well, its five thirty, I should start going home."  I nodded, hugging her goodbye and getting ready for dinner, I gain a friend and was about to lose one.